Chapter 15

BROOKES P.O.V.

I wouldn't stop freaking out over everything since I walked out of the bathroom with all 3 positive. I had no idea what my mom would think. I haven't even met their parents yet, so who knows how that will turn out. I promised my mom that I would stay safe and out of trouble while she was gone.

When Cam got home, the three of us talked and called their cousin Leah in New Jersey who had gone through the same thing when she was my age. Talking to her for a while really made me feel better about all of this.

"How and when are we gonna tell Ethan all of this?" I asked.

"We will tell him together and when he gets home from practice." Cam told me.

"Sounds good to me." I said.

"Until then, lets all calm down and relax. Brooke, why don't we go up and chill." Grayson said as we headed up to my room.

--------

"Don't worry Brooke. Just remember and know that we are each here for you. We will get you through this and do whatever it takes for you to have a wonderful and healthy baby in nine months from now." Ethan said to me as we hugged.

"Your all sweaty." I said to him as we laughed a little.

"Sorry. I'll go take a shower." He said as he headed upstairs.

"Guys. I want you to know, that no matter what my mom says or does or your parents say or do. I don't want them to keep Gray and I apart, or any of us apart. You guys have become like my second family. I want to have this baby with you guys and I want it to grow up happy and healthy. Alright?" I said to them.

"Don't worry Brooke. We won't let them keep any of us apart. I want to see my new niece or nephew grow up with a happy family." Cam told me.

"Hey!! Anyone couldve helped put that thing in her. What makes you think me or Ethan did that?" Grayson then asked as pointed to my stomach.

"Gray. We've been the only people she's been with since Thursday night last week. I know you did that." Cam said as she got food.

Grayson just rolled his eyes.

--------

The next morning was pretty much a repeat of yesterday. I did 2 more tests that day just to be sure. They both came out positive. I made sure to keep them for when it came time to tell parents so they wouldn't think we were just trying to freak them out.