Chapter 19

BROOKES P.O.V.

After hearing what my mom had to say, their mom had to say, and Cam, I was feeling better about all of this.

"Ethan your up." Leah said.

"Brooke. You are a beautiful girl. You are way lucky to be dating this guy. He has told me how much he loves and cares for you. I've seen the way you guys make each other happy. That's all I could ask for. I'm glad my brother has found someone as wonderful as you. I'm also glad that we can be such great friends. You are a great person dating one heck of a guy here. I know that my new niece or nephew will be in good hands."

"Alright Gray. Don't mess this up." Leah said as we all let out a small laugh.

"Where do I even start? I got lucky enough to be sitting here with one amazing and truly beautiful girl that I get to call all mine. You are a bright young lady with great intentions. You know how to make me laugh and smile. I love the way you laugh and smile. Since the day I asked you to be my girlfriend, I knew I had made the right choice. How you make me feel is like nothing else in this world. I know now that if I want any person to share my life and family with, it would have to be you. I will do anything and everything to protect you, and my new baby boy or girl. I can't wait to raise an amazing, happy, and healthy family with someone as wonderful and beautiful as you. There is honestly no other person on this planet I would want to be with right now, than you. I love you Brooke." He said as we kissed.

"I love you too Gray." I said with even more tears than before.

"Alright. It's your turn Brooke. You got this." Leah said as she hugged me.

"Alright. Here goes nothin. Through the past few weeks of events, Gray was the one that was always by my side supporting me and making sure I got the love and care I needed. Ethan and Cam, you guys have been such an amazing and wonderful help as well. As scary as it was to find out that I really had a human being inside of me was a moment or time I never thought I would have to go through until a long while from now. I didn't know how to tell anyone any of this at first. It's all thanks to Leah for helping me with this. Now I do realize how lucky I am to have a mom like you. Such amazing friends that will help and support me like the 3 of you. And one heck of a boyfriend to stick right by my side if I ever need him. As hard as times will get in the 8 months to come. I now know that I can not wait to raise one beautiful and healthy family with none other than Grayson B Dolan. I love you guys." I said.

"We love you too Brooke." Cam said to me.