Chapter 6

GRAYSONS P.O.V.

Brooke ended up falling asleep during the movie. So I did the best I could to carry her up to my room with out waking her. I managed to do that.

I set her down gently on my bed and covered her once I closed my door. I got in next to her, kissed her lips gently, and said goodnight. She looked so cute when she was sleeping.

-------

The next morning, I felt her move to get out of bed. I didnt want her to go though.

"Don't leave me." I joked.

She laughed and layed back down next to me. We were face to face.

"Morning Gray." She said to me as she smiled up at me.

"Morning sunshine." I said back.

She smiled and blushed a little. It was cute though.

We eventually got out of bed and got ourselves ready. It was snowing pretty bad out.

"By the way. Your mom does know your here. She dropped some stuff off for you last night." Grayson told me.

"Thanks." She said as she continued to get ready.

"Wanna borrow one of my sweatshirts? You'll stay warmer." I asked.

"Sure." She said as she took the sweatshirt from me and put it on.

"It's looks good on you." I said to her. When my head was saying that she looked hot.

"It's a little big though." She said smiling as we both laughed a little.

"Cameron brought home donuts last night. Want one for breakfast?"

"I'd be crazy if I said no." She said as we both let out a small laugh.

We went downstairs and saw that Cameron was already up. It was already 10am.

"Hey Cam. This is Brooke. The girl that ended up sleeping here tonight." I said as she got up and hugged Brooke.

"Hi. Its nice to meet you." Brooke said with a smile.

"You too Brooke." Cam said back with a smile.

We got our donuts and sat with Cam as we ate. We were done by the time Ethan decided to get his lazy butt down here.

"There's the lazy bum." Cam said as Ethan made his way into the kitchen.

He just groaned and ignored what she had said.

"Hey Brooke. Your mom dropped by last night as brought your suite case. She wanted me to remind you about her business trip that she's leaving for tomorrow morning." Cam said to Brooke.

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that. Shed leaving for a month. That's right." Brooke said back.

"She met Ethan and I last night. She also said that she would be by later today to talk to all of us about you staying here." She told her.

"We all know what she's gonna say then." Brooke said as she rolled her eyes.

"She's your mom. She just wants you to stay safe." Grayson told me.

"I've heard it all before." She then said as we all laughed.

-------

At around 4, Brookes mom came over and chatted with us for a bit.

"Thanks again you guys for letting her stay while I'm away." Her mom said to us.

"Yeah. Thanks for letting me stay here." Brooke said more toward her mom with that sarcastic smile on her face. It was funny though.

"Oh you be quiet." Her mom said back. "Alright. Well. I'm gonna head back. Be good. Stay out of trouble while I'm gone. I'll you after I get back."

"By mom." Then the door was closed and the fun began.