Chapter 7

BROOKES P.O.V.

I woke up to Graysons arms around me. I was warm and didn't want to move. I tried my best to get out of his bed with out waking him. It didn't work, I heard him moan for me to come back.

As we got ready, he told me that my mom dropped some stuff off for me last night. Then gave me one of his sweatshirts. We then made our way downstairs for breakfast. I tried my best not to stair at Graysons shirtless body.

I was introduced to their older sister Cameron who they called Cam. We sat and ate donuts for breakfast. Cam seemed really nice.

She reminded me about my moms business trip and that I would be staying with them for the month that she was gone.

--------

After my mom left from talking to us, Grayson and I went back up stairs to his room. I kept thinking about how gentle and soft his lips felt against mine last night. I wanted to feel them again so bad.

"You guys already have a pool?" I asked.

"No. It was already there. We also have a hot tub. It's just under the balcony over there." He told me.

"Thats cool." I said back.

"Why. You wanna go swiming in 28 degree weather?"

"Are you crazy Gray?! No way. Besides, I don't think my mom even put one of my swim suits in my bag." I said as I walked toward him.

"Think again my friend." He said with a smile as he held up my red, white, and blue two piece.

"Grayson. I am not swiming in that." I said to him once again.

"Come on. It'll be fun." He said as he handed me my bikini.

"Fine but if I get sick, it's your fault."

-------

The 4 of us met outside. I didn't wanna go in the pool in this cold of weather. But I'm doing it for Grayson. We all stood at the deeper end of the pool.

"Ready?" Ethan asked.

"Uh. No." I said back.

"Yeah you are." Grayson then said as he took my hand.

The feeling of our hands together made me feel like he was the one. I liked it so much.

Once Cam counted to 3, we all jumped in. I felt the cold shock run through my body right when the water touched my bare skin.

We all reached the surface eventualy.

"Holy. Shit. This is cold." I said as Ethan and Cam got out.

"Yeah. You, are staying here with me." Grayson said to me as he pulled me back next to him by my waist.

"Okay. But if were gonna stay out here, could we at least go in the hot tub so I don't die of frost bite or something?"

"Alright fine. Since you are staying out here with me, I guess we could go in the hot tub." He said smiling.

We got out and went over to the hot tub. The warm water felt good against my cold skin. Grayson got in and sat next to me. He put his arm around me as we sat and warmed up. I could feel him looking at me.