Chapter 1

My friends as I were walking out of the Music Hall when I ran into someone and my glasses got knocked off and onto the floor. My books and papers went every where. I bent down and started frantically collecting everything.

"I'm so sorry. Here. Let me help." I heard a deeper voice say.

"It's all good." Not looking up, I continued to collect my things from the floor.

"I think these are yours." The voice said as he handed me my glasses.

"Oh. Thanks." I said as I then put my glasses on still not paying any attention to who had just ran into me.

"I'm Grayson." He then said as he helped me up.

"Like. As in Dolan Grayson. The Grayson Dolan from Vine and YouTube?" I said trying to keep it calm and cool.

"That would be me." He said as Ethan then walked up next to him, "and this is my twin brother Ethan."

"Gray. Let's go we need to get to class." Ethan said completely ignoring me.

"Actually. On Thursdays the bell doesn't ring until 9:33. So you guys have some time to just chill." I then told them.

"Then I guess we'll chill with you." Grayson said to me with a smile.

"And I'm guessing you guys are new." I said as we all laughed.

"Your cool. I don't think I got your name." Grayson then said.

"I'm Brooke."

"Well then, Brooke, why don't we spend some time getting to know each other. Say the three of us drive over to Starbucks and chill there?" Grayson then asked.

"Sounds good to me." I said as the three of us walked to Ethan's car.

Grayson opened one of the back doors and stood next to it.

"After you." He said as I got in and thanked him.

He then got in after me. Ethan started up the car and I told him where to go from there.

--------

We found a good spot for the three of us to just sit and talk for a while. Since I didn't have any money, Grayson was nice and bought me a drink.

"So. What grade are you in?" Ethan asked as we sat.

"I'm a Junior, but only four and a half months older than you guys. Just throwing​ that out there." I said as I shot a smile in Grayson's direction.

"Well. That's great to hear." I heard Grayson say with a smile.

For the next hour or so, the three of us just sat, talked, and laughed. They were so much fun to hang out with.

At 9:10 we headed back to school. The first bell rang in 23 minutes. So we still had time before we had to go to class.

The rest of the time I couldn't help but notice the way Grayson looked at me. Every time I caught him, it was almost like he was thinking how much he liked me. Which I didn't mind.

"The bell is about to ring. Need help finding your first class of the day guys?" I asked as they both said yes and handed me their schedule.

I looked at each and they were both in the U4s. Which stands for Upper 400s. I first dropped off Ethan then Grayson. I was so gonna be late for my first class, but I didn't care.

"Alright. Here's your class. Meet me by the big stairs at the front of the school after class. Have fun Gray." I said as we hugged.

I then went off to my first class which was Band.