Chapter 28

BROOKES P.O.V.

Grayson tried to help me get breakfast the next morning after our little fight about Lizzy last night. I told him that I didn't need his help. I told him not to take it that way. But all he said was that he knew what I ment and then left. Tears then rolled down my face once the door closed.

"Hey Brooke?" I heard Cam ask as I quickly went back to making breakfast, "Everything alright in here? Grayson just left and he didn't seem very happy."

"Everythings fine." I said not turning around trying to make it sound like I wasn't crying. I felt bad that they always had to make sure I was alright. I loved them for it anyway.

"Your crying. Everything's not alright." Ethan said as he walked over to me as he rubbed my back gently.

I then told them what just happened between us. I tried my best not to let it get to me.

"To be fair. We did do everything we could to get him to not go hang with Lizzy." Leah then said.

"If it helps. Grayson really does care about you. While you here here alone for those four days and he was with us. You were the only thing he talked about the entire time." Ethan said to me.

I knew they were telling me the truth too. Grayson is a sweet guy.

"And we let him because we know how much he loves you." Cam then told me.

"Well. If he really does love me, then he wouldn't have hung out with Lizzy behind my back?" I said to them.

It was silent for a few moments.

"They aren't wrong. I still do really love you." A voice then said.

I knew it belonged to Grayson. I couldn't be more happy to hear him say that. We really needed to talk.

"I think we need to talk. Wanna go walk and talk?" I asked.

"Sure."

We then walked out the door.

--------
GRAYSONS P.O.V.

We decided to go walk and talk about everything. Things have been rough since yesterday.

"So she really doesn't mean anything to you?" She asked.

"Absolutely nothing. You are all that matters to me. And I love you." I said as I kissed her. "So.... We good?"

"Yeah. We're good." She said as she kissed me back.

--------

We walked back to the cabin and just chilled the rest of the day.

"Glad to see that you two made up." Cam said as we sat on the couch.

"So am I." I said with a smile as I kissed Brooke on the head.

----------
LIZZYS P.O.V

I saw Grayson talking with Brooke. I over heard them and they made up after what had happened with him and I.

I guess it really is time to move on from him. Looks like I'm moving back to New Jersey. I thought it was time to let him go and let him be with someone that cares about him just as much as I did.

Besides, I think they make a really cute couple.