Chapter 12

GRAYSONS P.O.V.

I felt bad that I wasn't gonna be at school with Brooke all day for the rest of the week. She didn't want that either. I made sure she got to school the next day though. I even made Ethan promise that he would keep her there and didn't try anything.

--------

At lunch, I heard the door open. I wondered who it was. I knew it wasn't Cam, she's been with friends all day. So she couldn't be back already.

I walked downstairs to see who it was.

"You're supposed to be at school. Why are you here early?" I asked Brooke as she closed the door behind her.

"I don't wanna be at school with out you Gray." She said to me as she ran into my arms. I could tell she was upset about all of this.

"Baby. Alright. How about you change and we can cuddle up for the rest of the day. Sound like a plan?" I said as I cupped her face with my hands and kissed her.

"I like that plan." She said with a small smile on her face.

I really didn't like to see her like this. But I couldn't go back to school until it was safe for me to.

--------

We got all cuddled up in my bed under the blankets. I rubbed her back as she curled up beside me and cuddled into me.

"Hey babe?" I said as she looked up at me.

"Yeah?"

"Why did you miss me so much today?"

"Because I love you. And you care about me a lot." She said as she rolled over to her stomach then kissed me.

"You're beautiful. You know that right?" I smiled at her.

"Only because you say so." We kissed as then it turned into a make out thing.

I felt her tug at the top of my pants.

"You sure baby?" I asked.

She nodded her head yes.

--------

I looked at the clock and saw that it was only 4pm. Cam still wasn't home and I knew Ethan was at LaCrosse practice until 6.

"Why don't we get dressed and go out to eat. Sound good?" I asked Brooke.

"Sounds good." She said smiling at the idea.

She threw on a pair of sweats and one of my sweatshirts. I got dressed and we headed out.