Chapter 3

BROOKES P.O.V.

I hugged Grayson before we both went off to class. I loved being in his arms. His hugs were amazing.

------

For lunch we decided to go out. We decided with FroYo. There was one right by house we went to. Turns out, they lived in the same area I do. Which was great, cuz now I don't need to take the bus to school and back.

We decided to sit and eat. Even though it ment bing late to our class that came after lunch.

I noticed Grayson looking at me with that same look as we sat and talked. But I didn't mind. I kinda liked it though. I knew I would have to bring it up to him sooner or later to him though.

"The bell rings in 20 minutes for lunch to end. We should probably head back now." I said as we got up and left.

------

When we got back to the school, we found out that we all had Catering together. So we went in together and got the empty table that no one was ever at.

"Cool. A class with you guys. This is gonna be fun." I said with a smile.

"No doubt. New dream team. Right here." Grayson said as we each laughed.

We talked until Mrs. Cox, our teacher, came in the room.

"Alright class. I see we have 2 new students over there. Why don't you two tell us your names." Mrs. Cox said to them as they stood up.

"I'm Grayson."

"I'm Ethan."

"I'm Brooke." I said as a joke.

"Ms. Martin. Please do not make me send you to the office again." Mrs. Cox said to me.

"Let me just say this really fast. Before everyone asks, yes, Grayson and Ethan are twins. So don't ask." I said.

We then got started with class.

-------

"Dang girl. You got a mouth on ya there." Ethan said to me laughing alittle as we walked out.

"What can I say? It just comes along with me." I said as the three of us laughed.

We also all had math class together. Which was great. We all sat in the back together.

"Alright class. Quiet down. Let me just say how surprised I am that Brooke has made it on time to this class for once." Mr. Green said as everyone let out a small laugh.

"Hey. I don't choose to be late. Late choose me." I said back. I could tell that Grayson and Ethan were trying to hold back their laugh out of the corner of my eyes.

--------

Once school got out that day, the three of us decided to hang at their place for a while. We didn't have school the next day or Monday, so we had 4 days to do whatever.