Chapter 24

GRAYSONS P.O.V.

I was so glad that Brooke believed what I told her. Cuz it really was the truth. I just knew I couldn't loose an amazing girl like her.

We ended up going over to my place for the night. After dinner, she started asking about home schooling.

"Why would you wanna be home schooled baby?" I asked.

"Well. I was thinking that it could just be for the rest of this year. Then I would go back to actual school for our Senior year."

"You sure that's what you want?" Brookes mom asked.

"I'm sure." She said back.

"Alright then. I guess we'll get you signed up tomorrow then." Her mom then said.

---------
*the end of the week*

Brooke started her online school on Wednesday. Turns out, she will have all the same classes as she did while going to actual school. And she will be learning all the same things we will be learning at the same time we are. So it's basically the same thing as an acutual school, just everything is at home all the time.

"Do you like it babe?" I asked.

"Yeah. Its great. I really like it a lot. Its just like actual school but at home." She said with a smile. I was so happy to see that she was enjoying the choice she had made.

--------
BROOKES P.O.V

I started an online school. I loved it. I guessed after what happened Monday morning, I just realized that going to school while pregnant wasn't a very good idea.

My phone rang and saw that it was Leah. I didn't hesitate to pick it up.

"Hey Leah." I said with a smile. I loved talking to her. She understood so much of what I had to say.

"I heard your doing and online school now?"

"Yeah. I love it."

"Mind telling me why?" She asked nicely.

"I guess I just wasnt ready to be at school while having another living thing inside of me. So I thought I would do online the rest of this year and then go back my Senior year."

"I've heard about teens that have done that before. The ones I've got to talk to said that they were happy that they did what they did."

"Really? That's so cool. Yeah. So I thought since there would only be like, 3 months left of me being like this once Senior year starts, I thought why not just go back."

"I've had teens tell me that too. So you are really not the only one that has done what your doing now."

"I thought you would tell me something like that." I said as we both laughed.

"Well. I need to go pick up Joey from Soccer practice. I'll talk to you later."

"Alright. Bye." I then hung up.

I was so happy that Leah was willing to talk to me and help me whenever I needed her to. She is such a nice person.