Chapter 2

GRAYSONS P.O.V.

I couldn't believe how beautiful Brooke looked. I couldn't stop looking at her while we were at Starbucks. She also had an amazing smile and laugh. I couldn't help but to smile when I looked at her. Even just the thought of her made me smile.

When we got back to the school, she helped Ethan and I find our first class of the day. After she dropped me off we hugged before she left. I liked her hugs. They were different. Then I walked into my Spanish class.

Class got out at 11:06. Which seemed to take forever. But after that class Ethan, Brooke, and I had lunch. I couldn't wait to see her and that smile of hers that I love so much.

I saw her and Ethan talking by the big stairs as I walked toward them. Her back was to me so I scared her by wrapping my arms around her. It worked.

"Oh my god. Gray." She said as I let go.

"Oh my god. What?" I said as she playfully hit my arm and gave me that look that said 'Really?'

"I normally eat somewhere that's not down there. So what do you guys wanna do for lunch?" She asked.

"I was in the mood to go out for lunch." Ethan then said.

"What you up for?" Brooke asked.

"Some FroYo." Ethan then said.

"Ooo. Good thinking. There's one not far from here. But we can't sit and eat there. We have to get it and come right back here to be sure we make it back in time for class." She then said.

"Alright. Let's roll then." I said as we made our way to Ethans car.

--------

We made it to a place called Peach Wave. Turns out, it was right by where we are now living.

"We live right over here." I told Brooke as we got out of the car.

"Really? So do I." She said excitedly.

"Really? Where?" Ethan then asked.

"Just behind the home depot over there." She then said.

"No way. So do we." Ethan said.

"Then you guys are now my new ride to and from school. I hate taking the bus. So you have no choice." She then said as we all laughed as we walked into the FroYo place.

-------

Once we each got our FroYo, we decided to sit and chat for a while. Even though we would probably be late to getting back to school.

As we were sitting and laughing, my eyes seemed to be on Brooke most of the time. I just couldn't help it. She was so beautiful.