|15|

Recap of the last Past..

Patrick started towards her slowly, his eyes now dark. Mia watched him transform slowly and now.... She realized that she fucked up. She messed up when she involved him in such a situation. She could now see that Patrick was truly crazy.. He had issues beyond his issues that she would never figure out because death was knocking at her door.

Patrick now had Mia in a corner with his hand around her throat, squeezing it as his purple and green veins pulsed out. "It's a love crime.." His eyes sparkled nothing but black as she was forced to look inside them. He let her go and she fell to the ground, gasping for air.. "What's a love crime you ask?" He grinned. "Well I'll show you."

End of recap.

T H E P A S T.

~~~~

"Mia do you really know who I am?" Patrick asked with the silliest smile on his face. Mia held her throat as she cried and shook her head no. "Yes you do." He told her. "I'm Patrick. The little boy from your elementary school. The one that got sent away to a mental facility because people thought he was crazy. Including you!" He screamed.

Mia's eyes lit up because she remembered him. And she came to the conclusion that she was right! It was him and he was crazy. She wondered what he wanted with her after all these years.

"I got out when I turned 18.. Even before then you were on my mind, but afterwards I was determined to find you. I had your location down to a science, Mia. I wanted to prove you wrong Mia! I wanted you to love me for some reason, so so bad!" He acted as if he would cry as he dropped his head but when he lifted it up, Mia knew trouble was on its way. "But you don't love me like I love you, right?"

Mia was in full blown tears. She couldn't talk because of it and she couldn't move due to the weakness of her body. "Right?!" Patrick yelled as if he was giving her a chance to change her answer. Mia just covered her face as Patrick laughed evilly. He got close to her and knelt down to her level. Once he was in front of her, he held her hands from her face to stare into her eyes. "I'm not crazy just so you know." He smacked the hell outta her as she fell over and screamed. She tried to pick herself up as Patrick ran out of the room laughing.

I need to try to get out of here, she thought to herself while managing to get on her feet. She begin to run out of the room and into the living room, making her way to the door. "Not so fast." Patrick said calmly but Mia didn't stop herself from the door. Patrick stood behind her with three knives in his hand and his hat down below his eyes. As soon as Mia laid hands on the door knob, Patrick threw the knife and it stuck in the door. Mia screamed and covered her head as she fell down to the floor. "You're too loud baby.." He begin to walk towards her. "I don't want the neighbors to get suspicious. And you can't get out that door either, not without a code."

"Patrick I love you!" Mia blurted. "I love you so much, just please don't hurt me." Mia begged with red eyes. Her whole body whimpered as Patrick touched her face, his eyes still dark but full of sorrow.

"Really?" He asked and Mia nodded her head. "Too bad that's not enough. You should have loved me before!" He took a knife and stuck it into her thigh, ripping through the jeans she had put on. Mia begin to scream but Patrick covered her mouth, causing her to be limited of air. She reached for Patrick's hands and he jabbed her again in the side. "I want you to feel this pain... The pain I've felt for years, after you told me you would never love me!" He whispered.

Mia didn't know how to take all of this sudden information. Is he really trying to kill me over some shit back in grade school? She thought as she ached in pain. He's sick.

Patrick took the knife out of the door as he watched Mia suffer. She was losing hella blood and it was starting to spread under the door. "Shit!" He began to pull Mia away from the door. Once he laid her on the floor in the kitchen area, he grabbed a towel and tied her mouth up so if she yelled, it wouldn't be that loud. He decided to go ahead and finish her off.

It was great that people rarely stayed in the old apartments that Patrick lived in so he could shoot someone and no one would question him about it. First of all, they were scared of him and secondly they might not be around to even hear it. Patrick reached for his gun and pointed it towards Mia's head. She was already almost dead due to lack of blood circulating through her body but she was still trying to get away from him. The stabs that Patrick gave her were really big and open.

"Patrick.. No.." Mia managed to say. "Please... Don't.."

"I love you.." Patrick said right before he..

Pow! Pow!

Two blows to the head.

~~~~

P A T R I C K

I looked at her lifeless body. I stared at it and I examined it. Her eyes were still open as the blood traveled from her head into the cracks of the floor. She's crazy... Not me. She's crazy for not loving me. But since she doesn't love me... Then... She can't love anyone else.. Is that a love crime?

Hide the body! Hide the body! That's all I was thinking. What was I going to do with this body?

I ripped her clothes off as I cried. The love of my life was dead.

I got some bleach and poured it everywhere the blood was. I placed her clothes in a plastic bag and planned to burn them later with the rest of her things. I didn't need any evidence of her. As a matter of fact, I had to pretend none of this even happened. "I didn't kill Mia .. I don't know who did. I never would kill Mia. I loved her too much." I told myself as I cleaned up the blood.

I picked Mia's body up and placed it on the counter again. I stared at it. What should I do with it?

I know!

I had a plan.

I took out the biggest knife I had and begin to saw Mia's body into pieces. I cut off her hands and feet and placed them in a bag separate from her clothes and tied it up. The rest of her body, I placed in bags and tied it up after I cut her down to pieces as well. I threw it into my freezer as I began to clean up the remainder of blood on the floor and on my counter top.

I had a plan.

I just hoped it went right.

Murder. Murder. Murder.

I took Mia's bloody clothes out into the woods, along with the frozen pieces of her body and burned all the evidence.

Love crime. Love crime.

I couldn't have killed Mia.. Because I loved her so much.

I didn't kill Mia.

I didn't kill Mia.

________________________________________________________________
End of chapter 15
🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃