|12|

T H E  P R E S E N T.

~~~~

Shawn walked back into her office with Officer Moore and Detective Allen. "I've made up my mind. I'm going to do this.."

"What helped you decide?" Kelly asked.

"The look on Mr. Michaels's face. He's devastated and he really wants to know what happened to his girl. I'm determined to find her body for him." Shawn told them both. "What should I do next?"

Officer Moore spoke up. "Well, we need to interview Mr. Michaels again and then interview Breeding again as well."

"I'm going to interview Breeding first." She said. "First thing tomorrow and I'll call Mr. Michaels to let him know that I'll be interviewing him as well." Everyone agreed with that.

Officer Moore and Kelly got up to head out but Shawn stopped Kelly and closed the door. "Not so fast, Detective."

Kelly looked around. "Whoa now Mrs. Allen, you Tryna take me down right here?" He smirked.

"No, not at the workplace.. I just wanted to give you a sneak peek of what's going to happen tonight." She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him hard.

Detective Shawn had to admit that she was horny. Seeing Patrick on that sextape really turned her on and then seeing "it" in person didn't help either. She saw on the tape that he really knew how to put in work and that made her nervous to be alone with him. She had to get her mind off of his body parts and focus on her job.

She wasn't doubting Kelly's performance at all. She loved her husband and she loved being with him in bed. He did an incredible job at pleasing her and she knew that that is where she wanted to be for the rest of her life.

Her main focus was to put Dustin's mind at ease. And she would have to throw away her fantasy and pull it together for his sake and for her husband's sake.

She let go of Kelly's face as they both begged for air. "I can't wait to get you home." He said while picking her up and grabbing her things.

Shawn squealed. "Kelly, I still have work to do!"

"Mmhm, well you just got off early today." He said while carrying her off to his car.

Shawn chuckled. "What about dinner?"

"I'm thinking more of a dessert type of night." He winked and she blushed like it was their first date. Kelly always made it seem like it was their first everything and she loved that about him. He was so spontaneous, like now, how they're leaving work early for sex.

••••

As soon as the door was unlocked, they begin to tear each other's clothes off. Kelly kissed her from her neck to her chest, making Shawn bite her lip and moan in enjoyment. He unbuttoned her shirt and slid her bra down as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

They haven't even made it to the bedroom.. They were in the hallway up against the wall as Kelly unbuttoned her pants with one hand and held her breast with the other.

"Kelly why are you teasing me!" Shawn screamed. Kelly chuckled a little as he carried her on to the bedroom.

They got right to business once Kelly laid her down. Shawn was screaming and moaning in pleasure and Kelly held her legs open while he beat it down. Throughout this process, Shawn begin to think about what she had to do. She had to get Patrick to tell her what happened to Mia. Would she have to succumb to this? Would she have to let him hit to get all of the answers that she needed? She kept reminding herself that Patrick was dangerous.