|10|

T H E  P R E S E N T.

A couple days have passed and I've been getting grilled ever since. I know they would come and get me soon so they could grill me again. As of now, we were all headed to the showers.

"Ten minutes!" The guard yelled as me and a bunch of other dudes walked in with our shit hanging out. I was use to it of course but Jesse seemed to be still having problems with adjusting to this. I always clowned him at this time of the day.

"Jesse, you can put your hand down. Oh, I forgot! You don't want big Bruce to get you huh?" I laughed.

"I can't fucking stand you." He mumbled while walking in front of me. I was going to make sure that this dude hated me.

Once we made it to the showers, I picked the one I wanted but some dude was under it. "Move or I'll break ya shit off!" I told him. He moved and let me have it. It was now silent as I showered. "Damn, y'all gay asses gone watch me shower or y'all gone handle business and get out of here?" I asked. Everything started moving normally.

Jesse brought his ass over to my side and I watched him as he nervously showered. "Punk ass nigga." I told him. "When you was out shooting cops you weren't scared, why you scared to wash ya dick?"

"Damn, why you always on me man?! Are you trying to see my dick?"

I laughed. "I'm sorry, I have to decline your offer. I like bitches, not bitch ass niggas. But my dude, Bruce.. He'll fuck you."

Jesse was pissed the fuck off now. He came and got in my face and pushed me. "Shut that shit up!"

Everyone 'Ooh'd' because they knew he fucked up. "You shouldn't have done that." I smirked. Then chuckled at bit. I turned my head and Jesse begin backing up but I punched his ass dead in the nose. We begin fighting and the guys all begin yelling. I was beating the shit outta Jesse until the guards stopped us. They pulled us apart and dragged us out of the bathroom. Jesse's face was fucked up.

They pulled me out of the bathroom and I cooperated but as soon as we landed in the hallway, they stopped me.

"Mr. Breeding.." I heard a familiar voice say. "You just don't stop do you." Finally she came to where I could see her and where she could see me.

I smirked as she gasped at my package. "Detective Shawn.. I told you I was packing."

She looked up and smiled at me. " Detective Allen. And you were right but my man's way bigger than that."

"Your shit should be loose then. I didn't think it got any bigger than this." I told her to fuck her up. She knew her man didn't have shit on me. I could tell by how surprised she was when she saw me.

"Clothe him and bring him to room 4, please." She told the guards as they drug me to my cell. I'm sure I would be moving soon after this session due to the fight anyways. I went and got dressed and the guards escorted me down to room 4 where Shawn was waiting for me.

I was sat in a chair in front of her as she took her feet off of the table and sat up with a smirk on her face. "Fighting in the showers, like really?"

I shrugged. "He asked for it."

"Let's get down to business, shall we?"
I nodded. "They'll be moving you back into solitary because it's obvious that you need to be alone." Even though that would be a mistake on their own hands, I was fine with it. "I've also talked with Dustin Michaels over the days and he really seems as if he didn't kill her."

"Do you have evidence?"

"No."

"Then you can't possibly know."