Chapter 13

BROOKES P.O.V.

I came home early from school because I missed Gray too much and didn't wanna be at school without him. We decided to just cuddle up in his room for a while. Which turned into a make out sesh thing. Then things got elevated pretty fast.

At around 4ish, Grayson and I decided to get dressed and go out to get a bite to eat. We decided to go to a place called Native. It's this great restaurant that I love going to with my mom.

We got some really good Bacon Cheese Flatbread as an appetizer when we got there. It was my favorite thing to get as an appetizer. I wasn't very hungry, so all I ordered was a BLT.

About half way through our meal, that one girl that kissed Grayson right infront of me walked in. She saw me and shot me a look. I just ignored it and looked away.

"Way to be at practice today, Prooke." She said to me as she walked by purposely messing up my name.

I didn't let it get to me. I just let it roll off my back.

"Don't listen to her. She's just mad." Grayson then said to me.

"Don't worry. I'm not listening." I said back.

We continued on with our meal.

--------

When the two of us got home, Cam and Ethan were already there. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 6:12. We were out longer than I thought.

"What you guys been up too?" Ethan asked.

"We just went to get a bite to eat at this good place called Native." Grayson answered back.

"I'm getting tired. I'm gonna go up and lay down." I told Grayson.

We kissed and I went up and layed in the guest room. Where I was supposed to sleep since my mom left but never have.

--------

Just after midnight, I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. So I rolled myself out of bed, and went over to Graysons room.

I did my best to stay quiet. I made my way over to his bed and slowly got in.

"Brooke?" I heard him moan sleepily.

"Yeah. It's just me. I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. So I decided to come in here with you." I whispered as I layed next to him.

"Alright. Night Baby."

"Night Gray." I said as I kissed him.

--------

The next morning I woke up with the feeling of the need to throw up. I got up and went to the bathroom. Right when I got in there and closed the door, I threw up in the toilet.

"Hey, babe? You alright?" I heard Grayson ask from the other side of the door as he gave a soft knock.

"Yeah. Just a little morning sickness is all. But I'll be fine."

"Alright. Can I come in?"

I got up and opened the door for him. He kissed my head.

"You sure that it was just morning sickness. Cuz you look pale and feel hot." He said as he felt my face.

"Yeah. I'm sure. But. Can I stay here today?" I asked.

"Sure. Come on. Lets get you back into my bed and I'll get you a piece of toast with butter. You just stay in my bed and I'll be right back."