Chapter 4

GRAYSONS P.O.V.

It turned out that the 3 of us had Catering together after lunch. Let me just say, Brooke has quite the mouth on her. It was funny though.

We even had Math together. It was great that I could see her for two classes. I loved seeing that face of hers.

We just met and everything, but once we get to know each other, I really wanna ask her to be my girlfriend. In the past, I have had a bit of a 'Bad Boy' rep to me. I was a player. I dated almost every girl at the last school Eth and I went to in New Jersey. I never really considered any of them my girlfriend though. I know if I don't mess things up here or with her, I have a real chance of finding someone that I could stay with and be happy with.

Once school got out, we decided to hang at our place for a while. We had a 4 day weekend which was awesome.

"I literally live right next door. No joke." Brook said to us as we pulled up to our house.

"Great. Then we can hang out a lot." I said back with a smile.

Brook got out her phone to let her mom know that she was hanging with us for a while.

"You wanna hang in the basement?" I asked her.

"Sounds good." She said as we made our way downstairs.

"I'll get some snacks and drinks for us!!" Ethan yelled out to us.

"Whatever!!" I yelled back.

"Aww. The brotherly love." Brooke said jokingly with a smile.

"Whatever. Our parents are out of town getting everything else out here from our house in New Jersey. Our sister Cameron is out shopping for us. She said she would be back around 6ish tonight." I told Brooke as she looked around.

"Okay. Cool. No way. Pool?! Ping Pong?! We gotta play Gray." She said with a smile as she went over to the pool table.

"You goin down in pool." I said to her as we got our pool sticks.

"Well. I'll have you know that I won a pool competition 2 years ago. So I'd watch your back if I were you." She then said to me. She was good.

"Well. We will see about that."

Brooke hit the Cue ball starting the game. She put in a solid. Which ment she could go again. This time she put in 2 solid ones. The next, none. It was my turn.

"Good luck." She said with a sarcastic smile and voice as I walked over to where the Cue ball was.

I put in one striped ball. The next hit none went in.

"Thanks for waiting for me guys." Ethan said as he set the snacks and drinks down on the table.

"Sorry. I saw the pool table and couldn't resist." Brooke said to him.

Then she was off. Once her turn was done, she only needed one more ball to get in before she could hit the 8 ball and win.

"Wow Gray. Compared to Brooke, you suck at this game." Ethan said to me.

"Shut your mouth before I hit it." I said as I rolled my eyes as him.