Akira's boredom

Akira’s POV

‘Did he just say that we have a 65% chance of failing! You have got to be kidding me. I kinda wished we hadn’t asked in the first place.’ I glanced over towards Naruto and the others, each one had a unique expression of despair.

 Naruto looked like he was going crazy, Sakura looked plain depressed and Sasuke…well…I think he’s glaring more than before. Of course I’m not sure about that. Stupid emotionless idiot.

“See, Didn’t I tell you, you wouldn’t like it.” Kakashi said in that weird ominous voice that is really beginning to creep me out.

“That’s crazy! We worked hard to get here. Believe it! What was that graduation test for anyway.” Naruto started to argue.

“I have to agree with Naruto. It does seem kinda pointless.” I said.

“Well it wasn’t pointless. It was just to select the candidates who might become genin. Or not.”

‘Thanks just add that line onto the end. No need to freak us out more.’

“Are you trying to scare us?” I asked.

“No I’m just saying the truth of what might be.”

“So…trying to scare us.” I stated.

“No. Now can I explain the rest or do I have to fail you before you get the chance to try? Not that it’ll make much difference.”

“No, No. I’m good. Carry on oh wise and fearless leader.” Naruto tried to cover up his laugh beside me.

Kakashi glared at me.“Alright, moving on. I decide whether you pass or fail. Be at the designated training spot at 5am and bring your ninja gear.”

‘I can do this; all I need is some ninja gear. I will make sure to pass.’ I look at Naruto who seems to be really tense.

He’s shaking; I reach out and grab his shoulder. He looks towards me before nodding his head and turning back to glare at Kakashi. I look around me, everyone seems to be determined in one way or another. I’m not sure how far Sakura’s determination will go considering she’s probably thinking about Sasuke, but I guess we’ll see. Sasuke just looks like he always does. Mad, angry, spiteful, arrogant, vain, egotistical and…did I mention mad? I shook my head, he needs to get over whatever it is and live for once.

“That’s it. Dismissed. Oh tomorrow you better skip breakfast or else you’ll puke.” Kakashi pretty much threatened.

All our eyes went wide, well Sasuke being Sasuke his didn’t. It was then that Kakashi took his leave. I stood up and turned to the group.

“Well that was dramatic don’t you think?” I turned to them.