Go Talk to Him!

27. Go Talk to Him!

You were at the mall with a couple of friends on a Friday night. You guys were just about to leave and go see a movie when suddenly you spotted a tall handsome dark haired guy walking with a friend.

You stared for a while before the guy caught you starring and smiled. "Go talk to him (Y/N)!" your friends said said in unison. You shook your head a tried to turn around but one of them pushed you into him. "Sorry my-" you said while blushing. "it's okay" he said while smiling. His smile was gorgeous and so was he. "I'm (Y/N)" you said as you held out your hand. "Austin". "Hey aren't you the guy from YouTube who sings?" you asked Austin. He laughed. "Yeah". "Well me and my friends were gonna go see a movie, would you guys like to join?". Austin smiled and nodded, so did his friend.

You walked back to your friends with Austin by your side. "By the way, this is my friend Alex" Austin said. "Haha hi". Alex talked to one on your friends for a while, while you guys walked to the movie theatre.

Once inside you waited in line and bought your tickets. "I'll by your ticket (Y/N)" Austin said quickly before you could give the worker the money. "Thanks, I'll have to pay you back sometime". Austin laughed quietly. You walked into your theatre and sat down beside Austin.

During the movie, Austin put his arm around you and you held hands.

~ After The Movie ~

"Well I'll call you sometime" Austin told you. "Yeah". He kissed your cheek and left with Alex. "Oh my god guys! He said that he'd call me!" you squealed to your friends. "Alex told me that too!" the friend who pushed you to Austin said.

You were all happy for the rest of the day and even dreamt about Austin that night.

*AUTHORS NOTE!!!*

I'm not gonna be making anymore personal imagines for now but when I will i'll tell you guys. :)

- Amanda