Beach Time!

8. Beach Time!

You opened your eyes and saw Austin sleeping beside you. He looked so cute when he slept you thought to yourself. You kissed him lightly on the cheek then he slowly opened his eyes. "Good morning gorgeous!" Austin told you while smiling. "Morning!".

You both got up and went downstairs to the kitchen. "I'll make pancakes if you want?" Austin asked you. "Sure want me to help?". "It's okay I wanna make breakfast for my baby!" he said smiling.

When Austin finished making the pancakes you both had set up the table and ate. "So wanna go to the beach today?!" Austin asked you while putting a piece of pancake in his mouth. "Sure!".

After breakfast you and Austin went back up to his room. He gathered up some stuff (swim trunks, phone, sun glasses, snacks and drinks, football, sun screen, towels) and put them in a bag.

You got into his car and drove to your house. Once arrived, you quickly went inside while Austin waited in the car and went to your room. You put on your bathing suit under some shorts and a tank top, then you grabbed your sun glasses, phone, towel, water and put them in your pink beach bag. You ran downstairs, put your flip flops on and ran back to the car.

~ At the beach ~

"Wow lots of people!" you said as you looked towards the beach. "Yeah". You finally found a spot and had put all your stuff there. You were laying down your towel when suddenly you got swept off your feet. "Alright (Y/N)! Into the water we go!".

Austin ran to the water with you in his arms. You held on tight, hoping that he wouldn't drop you into the water but of course he did. "It's so cold!" you told Austin while shaking. He picked you up once again and brought you back to your towel. He wrapped you up in a towel and hugged you tight keeping you warm.

For the rest of the day you had had lots of fun. Playing football, meeting new people and of course hanging out with the best boyfriend in the world, Austin Mahone.