Imagine for Makenna

40. Imagine for Makenna

(Sorry that I haven't posted in a while I was busy with friends and stuff so yeah sorry once again. If you have any questions feel free to kik me: amandamichaud)

"Oh my god actually?! You're so lucky!" your friend screamed from the other side of the phone. "Haha yeah he's taking me out tonight" you told her. "Okay well I got to go so have fun, bye". "Bye". You hung up the phone and decided to start getting ready for your date with Austin tonight. Austin was hot, athletic and he was one of the most popular guys in school.

You walked over to the bathroom and plugged in your curling wand. While it was heating up, you took out your makeup and kept it natural but cute and fun with some mascara, foundation, a little bit of liquid eye liner and of course your favorite tinted lip balm. Once the wand was hot, you brushed your hair and started curling small random groups of hair.

When you were finally done doing your hair, you went back to your room and picked out an outfit. You were wearing a pair of tight white skinny jeans with a pastel purple peplum top and your favorite black flats.

"Makenna!" you mom screamed from downstairs. You grabbed your purse and ran downstairs to see your dad sitting in the kitchen staring evilly at Austin while your mom was talking to him. "Hey Makenna, you look stunning". You blushed as you and Austin walked out to the car. "Bye mom!".

~ at the restaurant ~

"Table for two please" Austin told the man. "Right this way". Once arrived at your table, Austin pulled your chair out for you as you sat down. The waiter finally arrived as you both ordered. "I've actually liked you for a while now..." Austin told you while staring into your eyes. "Me too" you smiled. Austin smiled and grabbed your hands. "I'm having a great time Makenna". You blushed slightly as you turned your face. "Don't be shy, your cute when you blush".

~ after dinner ~

"I had a great time" you told Austin as you were both standing by your door step. "Me too... we should do this again sometime" Austin said while smiling. 'God that smile!' you though to yourself. "Yeah that'd be great". "Well I'll see you at school Austin".

You turned around to go inside but Austin grabbed your arm. "Wait!". You turned around to see austin biting his lip while staring at you with those gorgeous eyes. "Yeah?" you asked. Before you knew it Austin's lips were on yours. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he grabbed your waist. You both pulled back and smiled. "Bye Makenna". "Bye".

Hope you liked it :)