Its so Cold :(

. It's so Cold

~ hey guys so I'm sorry again that I haven't updated I'm still reallllyyy busy and I'm sorry lol ill try to update more (btw this imagine is based on what me and my bf do lol) ~

You were laying in bed missing your boyfriend Austin because you hadn't seen him in a couple of days. Suddenly you heard something from outside.

You looked out the window and saw Austin smiling. You ran downstairs and ran outside into the snow then jumped into Austin's arms. "Hey baby" Austin said while kissing your cheek. "Hey" you smiled. "Wanna go take a walk?" your loving boyfriend asked. "It's freezing... but okay".

You started walking not noticing that you were only wearing pajama pants and a thin long sleeve shirt. As you got further from your house you got really cold so you crossed your arms to try and keep you warm. "(Y/N), you look cold".

He took off his coat and put it over your shoulders the wrapped his arm around you. "Better?". "Yea, thanks Austin" you said before leaning up to kiss him. "We should start heading back".

You walked back home and went inside. "Do you want anything to drink baby?" you asked as Austin sat on the couch. "Sure, do you have any hot chocolate?". "Yeah".

You made two cups of hot chocolate then brought them into the living room. You say down beside Austin and laid your head on his shoulder. "I love you (Y/N)... so much". "I love you too Austin".