Austin's not here

30. Austin's not here

"Mom, I'm going to Austin's!" you shouted while grabbing your keys. "Okay honey, have fun!" your mom shouted back.

You got into your car and backed out of the driveway. You turned on the radio and heard What About Love. You started to sing as you headed to Austin's house.

Once arrived, you got of your car and walked to the door. You rang the doorbell while you waited. Michele then opened the door. "Hello (Y/N)". "Hi, is Austin here?" you asked while smiling. "Actually no, he's at the studio right now but he should be home in about an hour, you're welcome to come in though" Michele said kindly. You smile and nodded.

You and Michele walked in and sat on the couch. You talked for a while and Michele had even shown you some of Austin's baby pictures. "Well I'm going to start making dinner, would you like to have dinner with us?" she asked while standing up. "Sure, i'd love to help you if you want" you told Michele. She smiled. "Sure! You're such a sweet girl (Y/N)". "Thank you, you're very nice too" you said while once again smiling.

You both walked to the kitchen and she told you that she was making chicken tacos for dinner. "Sounds good!". You chopped up the veggies as Michele cooked the chicken.

You suddenly heard someone put there keys on a table. "Mom I'm home! Is (Y/N) here?" you heard Austin say. "Hi Austin! we're in the kitchen" Michele shouted to Austin.

"Hey babe!" Austin said before grabbing your waist from behind and kissing your cheek. "Hey" you said while smiling. "Hi mom" he then told his mom while kissing her cheek. "How was the studio?" she asked Austin. "Pretty good! I started recording the song that I wrote for my beautiful girlfriend over here" Austin spoke as he winked at you. You slightly blushed and gave him a hug.

~ After dinner ~

"Well me and (Y/N) were gonna go see a movie tonight so i'll see you later" Austin told Michele. "Okay bye; thanks for the help with dinner (Y/N)". "Oh anytime".

You walked outside and starred at the cars. "I guess we'll take my car" you said while giggling. "Sure, and thank you for being such a caring and helpful person". "Awe! You too" you said before kissing Austin and driving to the theatre.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Alright so i'll try to find the time to make an other imagine before I leave because I love you guys :).

I also have Instagram so if you want to see me or pictures that I post then you're welcome to follow me, i'll follow back; Promise.

Instagram: @ema_2000

Oh and if you ever wanna talk you can kik me at: amandamichaud

Love you!

- Amanda