Imagine for Savannah Baker

21. Imagine for Savannah Baker

It was 5:30 in the morning on a Saturday morning. You were sleeping soundly in your room when suddenly someone jumped on your bed. "Savannah! Babe, wake up!" a familiar voice said.

You slowly opened your eyes to see Austin standing in your bed. "Austin what are you doing here at 5:30am?" you asked while sitting up and rubbing your eyes. "I'm being nominated at the Grammys next Sunday!". He looked so happy; like a child on Christmas morning. "Really?! Congrats babe!" you told him as he came over and kissed you. "Can I sleep now?" you asked Austin. "I guess but can I sleep with you?". "Sure" you said while smiling.

Austin quickly got into bed with you and wrapped his arms around your waist. "I love you Savannah" Austin whispered into your ear before kissing your cheek. "I love you too".

~ Later that morning ~

"Good morning sleepy head" you whispered to Austin. He opened his eyes and smiled. "Good morning". You laid in Austin's arms for a while longer before going downstairs.

Once downstairs, you starred into Austin's eyes as he wrapped his arms around your waist. You leaned in and kissed him as he kissed back. It had been a couple of minutes but you still hadn't broken the kiss, your lips still moving in sync.

You heard footsteps but didn't bother to look when suddenly you heard a throat being cleared. You broke the kiss and turned around to see your dad. "Hi (Y/D/N)" Austin said as he hugged you from behind and laid his chin on your shoulder. "Hello Austin" he said while smiling.

You both helped make breakfast and had a delicious breakfast with Austin and your parents.

Hope you liked it. :)