Imagine for Brianna

24. Imagine for Brianna

It was christmas morning. Your best friend Austin and Michele were coming over in an hours for Christmas Day.

You got out of bed and put on some nice clothes. After you were dressed, you quickly washed your face and turned on your curling wand before putting on your makeup. Once finished, you curled your hair and double checked in the mirror to make sure everything was okay.

You walked downstairs to find your Austin and Michele sitting on the couch with your mom as your dad was in the kitchen making breakfast. "Merry Christmas Brianna!" Michele said to you while smiling. "Merry Christmas".

Austin got up and walked over to you and hugged you. "Merry Christmas Bri". You smiled and went to sit down with everyone in the living room.

~ After breakfast ~

Austin gave you your last present which was from him. You opened the box and found a beautiful necklace in the shape of a heart that said: BF?. "BF?" you asked Austin. "Um I've been wanting to ask you something". "Yeah?".

Austin looked down and rubbed the back of his neck. "Um... will you be my girlfriend?" he asked while looking up at you. You smiled and looked around to see everyone smiling with you. "Yes" you told Austin. He looked up and smiled. "May I?" he asked while pointing at the necklace. You nodded.

Austin grabbed the necklace from the little box and went behind you then tied the necklace around your neck. He kissed your cheek as you blushed.

From that Christmas on, you fell in love and spent the rest of your life happy with Austin.

Hope you liked it! :)

- Amanda