Austin's concert

10. Austin's concert

"Alright we need to be there in 30 minutes!" Austin told you while smiling. "Okay I'm almost ready". You were wearing a red crop top, denim shorts and a red SnapBack. "You look so cute babe!" Austin said while walking towards you and hugging you tight. "Haha thanks!". "So ready to go?" Austin asked anxiously. "yeah!".

You both walked to the limo hand in hand. Austin opened the door for u as u got in. He walked over to the other side of the limousine and got in himself.

~ 20 minutes later ~

"alright I have to get backstage, here's your ticket babe, your in the front row" Austin said while handing you your ticket. "Thanks! Good luck, I love you!" you told him before kissing his cheek and walking into the arena.

Once arrived to your seat you sat down and looked around. There were fans everywhere screaming for Austin while you just smiled and thought to yourself "Wow! He chose me out of all these girls".

After a while the concert started. Austin kept looking at you and smiling the whole time while he sang. You danced, sang to Austin's beautiful voice and had a great time supporting your amazingly talented boyfriend.

At the end of the concert the lights turned back on and everyone started clearing out. As you were walking out, you started hearing screams and Austin's name being shouted out. You were trying to get threw all the screaming girls when you heard someone screaming for you. "(Y/N)! Where are you?!".

Austin popped out of the crowd. He ran towards you, grabbed your hand and you both ran back to the limo. "What a crazy night huh?" Austin said before crashing his lips onto yours.

You fell asleep on Austin's shoulder on the way back to the hotel, then spent the rest of the night cuddling together.