When you met

7. When you met

You were getting ready with your friend (Y/F/N) for the Austin Mahone concert that you two where going to. You were so exited because you guys got backstage passes and were gonna get to meet The Austin Mahone!

"So this outfit or this outfit?" you asked your friend. "Um this one" she answered pointing to the outfit on the left.

When you were done getting ready you headed to the concert.

~ during the concert ~

You and (Y/F/N) were watching Austin perform Say Your Just A Friend when suddenly Austin pointed at you and winked. "OMG! Did you just see that?! He pointed at me and winked!" you practically screamed at your friend. "Oh my god really?! Lucky!".

~ after the concert ~

You were waiting for Austin to arrive backstage when suddenly he walked up to you guys. "Hey I'm Austin and you are?" he asked as he held his hand out. "Uh I um I'm (Y/N) and uh this is um (Y/F/N)" you said in shock because you were talking to The Austin Mahone. "Cool so uh call me sometime?" Austin told you while handing you a piece of paper with his phone number written on it. "Okay, I will".

That night you talked with Austin all night and that was the beginning of a beautiful relationship.