Skateboarding with Austin

3. Skateboarding with Austin

Today your boyfriend Austin Mahone wanted to teach you how to skateboard. You were kind of nervous because you knew it was gonna be hard.

You grabbed your phone and checked the time. 12:35pm. You put your shoes on and went over to Austin's house. When you arrived on his street you saw a boy with a red SnapBack on and he kind of looked like Austin.

He came up to me and smiled. "Hey babe!". You smiled and gave him a kiss. "Wanna ride this thing?" Austin asked you getting off of his skateboard. "I don't know how...". "I'll teach you then!". You smiled as Austin but his SnapBack on your head.

He grabbed your hands as you got on the skateboard. Austin held your waist as he walked down the street.

~ 2 hours later ~

You finally got the hang of it. You and Austin both rode skateboards down the street for a while then had a seat on the street. "You did awesome (Y/N)! You actually learn pretty quick!" Austin said while grabbing your hands.

You two talked and spent the rest of the day together then when the sun was about to set Austin brought you to a field in the middle of nowhere and you both laid there, hand in hand watching the sunset.