Hi nice to meet you!

45. Hi nice to meet you!

You were walking down the street hand in hand with your boyfriend the Austin Mahone. "It's so beautiful here in LA" you told Austin since it was your first time there. "Yeah it is".

"OMG IT'S AUSTIN MAHONE!!!!!!!!!" you heard a girl scream as her and another girl ran up to you guys. She was almost crying and you could tell that she was shocked. "Hi... Austin". "Hey" Austin said while still holding your hand. "We love you, can you sign our shirts?!" she asked. "Babe do u have a pen?" Austin asked you. "Um yeah I think so..." you said as you checked your purse. "Hi (Y/N)! We love you too! You and Austin are so cute together". "Haha thanks" you said as you handed Austin a pen.

He signed there shirts quickly and gave you the pen as you started to put it away but one of the girls stopped you. "Aren't you gonna sign our shirts (Y/N)?" she asked while smiling. "Oh I guess, I didn't think you would want me to sign". "Of course!".

You signed there shirts right beside Austin and put your pen away. "Well it was nice meeting you girls, but we should get going" you told them as Austin grabbed your hand once again. "Okay well we love you guys! Bye!!" they said in unison as they started to walk away. "Bye!".

"Wanna go get something to eat babe?" Austin asked you as you walked down sunset blvd. "Yeah sure".