Imagine for Sam Styles

22. Imagine for Sam Styles

You and Austin have been friends for a really long time and today you were going to the beach and then watching fireworks which were also on the beach.

You got out of bed and got dressed in a summery light pink dress with your new mint green bikini underneath. You brushed your hair and put it in a side braid then you put on some mascara. Once you were done you texted Austin: Hey good morning! Austin quickly texted back and said that he was coming to pick you up in 20 minutes.

You got your beach bag and put in a towel, sun glasses, sun screen, water, your wallet and your phone. You quickly ran downstairs to the kitchen and ate breakfast. Before you knew it, you heard a knock on the door.

You got up and went to open the door. "Hey" Austin said while smiling. "Hey". "So ready to go?" he asked. "Yup".

Austin walked in and waited while you went to the kitchen and got your beach bag. You both walked out to Austin's car.

~ at the beach ~

it was almost time for the fireworks, you were laying down on your towel when Austin came and sat beside you. "Hey Sam?" he asked. "Yeah?" you said as you turned your head so you were facing him. "Ok so there's this girl that I've liked for a while now. She's caring, sweet and funny. I wanna tell her how I feel about her, but I'm scared that she won't feel the same way" austin said. "Well I still think you should tell her how you feel about her, cuz you never know... she might like you back" you told him as you sat up. "Okay thanks" he said with a shy smile on his face.

~ during fireworks ~

"Um Sam?". "Yeah Austin?". He starred into your eyes and started. "I like you a lot; in a more than friends way, and it's been a while but I was scared to tell you cuz I know how close we are". Your eyes widened. "I'm the girl you like?!" you said surprised. "Um.. yeah" Austin said while rubbing the back of his neck. "Well I kinda like you a lot too". "Really?!" Austin smiled. "Yeah".

Austin grabbed your hands and leaned closer. You closed your eyes when you suddenly felt soft lips being pressed to yours. You kisses back and wrapped your arms around Austin's neck. "I've been wanting to do that for a while now.

Hope you liked it. :)