Marry Me?

18. Marry Me?

You and Austin were suppose to go out to dinner for your 3 year anniversary, but you didn't really want to go because the last couple of weeks Austin had been acting a little weird. He wasn't texting you or wasn't asking to hangout with you as much. But you still knew that you had to go.

You took a shower and put on a cute purple sweetheart neckline dress that flowed down to your feet. You put your makeup on and curled your hair. When you were all ready, you grabbed your purse and put your black high heels on.

You waited for a while for Austin to come pick you up but he was 30 minutes late like he had been the last few times you had seen each other. You took out your phone and texted him: Babe where are you? I've been waiting for 30 minutes. But once again he didn't answer.

You were just about to give up and take off your dress and makeup when suddenly someone knocked on your apartment door. You walked towards the door and opened it. "Hello ma'am, Austin has reserved you a limo, he's waiting at the restaurant." a tall man told you. "Okay". You walked with him outside the apartment building and got into the limousine.

When arrived, the man opened the door for you as you got out. You looked around and finally spotted Austin standing beside the restaurant door wearing a tux and starring at you with a smile on his face. "Hi (Y/N)!" he said as he walked up to you and kissed you. "Hi" you smiled. "Sorry that the limo was late they got stuck in traffic". "Oh it's okay" you said as you grabbed Austin's hand. "Well I reserved us a table; shall we?" Austin asked. "We shall!" you smiled once again.

You walked inside the restaurant with Austin. "Wow this place is gorgeous!" you told Austin as you looked around. "I know, just for you my lady". You blushed then a waiter came and brought you to your table.

~ After your meal ~

"I love you soo much (Y/N)! You mean the world to me and I'd do anything for you! I think your the one. I'm sorry that I've been acting weird lately, I've just been busy planning some things but I hope it didn't discourage you. Anyways um I've been wanting to ask you something".

Austin got onto one knee and pulled a ring out of his pocket in a little red box. "(Y/N), will you marry me?". You covered your mouth with your hands and started crying as you nodded. The whole restaurant started clapping for you two and Austin had a huge smile on his face. "That's what I've been planning".