Our Life

Assalamualaykum Wa Rehmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu and Hello my lovely readers! You're comments are as lovely as always and they cheer me up each and every time! I also get extremely happy to find non-muslims reading my stories! When people tell me they've read my story over seven times, I literally start feeling great for writing this story. You guys are all awesome and if I didn't have you guys... this story would have probably been dropped lol I apologize for my weird update times but Insha'Allah I'll try updating as much as possible! 

Once again Ramadan Mubarak and Khair Mubarak to all you wonderful people! xD I hope you guys continue reading my story! Jazak'Allah and Thank You!

Enjoy! xD (My editing sucks by the way... sorry!)

Samaar's POV

Oh, culminating's... why do you exist? I stared at Sheath in front of me. Somehow.. this is completely haram (associating with a guy), and somehow it's completely sad (he'll find out how I suck at school work), but somehow it makes me really happy!

"Samaar and Sheath, have you chosen your topic yet?" Our teacher asked. I probably had the dullest face... What topic? We were supposed to choose a topic? I looked around and everyone had theirs ready on their desk...

"Yes we do." I said, and looked at Sheath. Sheath had the same face on but he was frozen for a complete second. It's funny how I could tell these things now. He murmured a topic and the teacher said okay to it.

Yes, we happened to be partners for our chemistry culminating project. Our teacher was really good at choosing partners. It's like he studies each and every student's life. But it could have also been a coincidence... the obvious.

After some time after discussing it, he told me to come to the closest library with him after school which was a little shocking because we never really talked for long or went anywhere together, but I could see how tired he was so I didn't say anything. He said he wanted to get over with the whole project today... and again I'm baffled. We had three weeks for this and he's planning on finishing it today?

"Call home and tell them we'll be late then." I said before I left. He nodded.

At lunch Yusra and me sat at the usual place. "Wow, you're still hiding from him?" I asked her. She was feeling really uneasy and she hasn't been the same after confessing to Conner. After a long wait, she finally nodded.

"I don't get WHY I did that!" She said with her hands on her head. "He'll probably take what ever chance he has and make me fall for him even more! I'm already having a hard time denying it!" I patted her head. See? Every girl goes into denial.

"What's done is done. If he does that, I'll kick him to the moon." I said grinning. Then she put on an even more worried face and looked up at me.

"But Samaar... you suck at soccer...." She said.

"Yusra... I know you're suffering and everything but when ever you insult me, it'll always be the same." I gave her a little flick on her forehead. I leaned my back lazily to my lockers and frowned. "Oh right! Ramadan's coming!" I said, getting excited as I moved from my position. 

Yusra's eyes glowed. "You're right! My mom said something about calling your family over for iftaar!" Me and her grinned at the same time, knowing what would come next. Usually every Ramadan our families would call each other over and there was always a slight possibility we would fall asleep at each others houses. Meaning that our families would go home without us. But then we'd wake up at Suhoor and talk our heads off and go to the park after praying fajr. Weird? Not for us! It's almost been a year and I couldn't call Yusra over because of our family situation. Even after separating to different schools, our families kept in touch. Our moms were in love with each other while our dads were cool with each other. Our dads would go out for taraweeh and come back home later on. It wasn't everyday that Aakifah and me would go to taraweeh with our dad. We preferred staying at home and reading it.