XXIV

Please read this before you continue on through this chapter.

There is smut in this chapter (Like....real smut. We are not talking about blow jobs or anything like that. We are talking about full blown gay sex), so if you don't like that kind of thing, feel free to not read this. Your loss. Haha. ^_^ However, I really wanted to keep the story rating to PG-13, as R rated books are not available to be read unless the reader has fanned me. (No need to force anyone to fan me if they don't want to.)

So, instead of using words I would have liked to use, such as c*ck and or  gasm and what not, I had to stick with words like member and things along those lines, which I don't really like to do. It makes things feel juvenile. But oh well. I'm sorry about that. But, please enjoy anyway. 

Okay, read on.

_______________________________________________________________________________

 The weekend that past was the longest and most dreadful weekend of my entire existence. Not because anything bad happened, but because I was waiting. My birthday still seemed like ages away when Monday came around, and I didn’t think I would make it through a day at school in this condition.

            Louis picked me up—what else was new? And we drove in silence for awhile. I had been so caught up in my own world that I didn’t even notice that Louis was kind of crying until he said, “Harry is being placed in a new foster home,”

            “What? Where?”

            Louis licked his lips and let out a small strangled cry, his hands shaking on the wheel of the car. “Here in town, but the family suggested that he be sent to boarding school, just like Josh’s parents wanted to do to him,”

            “What? No,” I said, “They can’t do that, can they?”
            “They can and they are,” Louis cried, “I hate everything,”

            I was worried that we wouldn’t make it to school safely, but we did, and when we stopped in the parking lot I pulled him into my arms.

            “It’ll be okay,” I said, “I have an idea,”

            “O-Okay,” Louis sobbed into my shirt, “I trust you,”

            I took a deep breath through my nose and prayed that Liam would agree with the idea that just hit me. I prayed that he would go along with it, for the sake of my best friend and his boyfriend.

~

            {TO: LIAM <3} I need a favor.

{FROM: LIAM <3} Anything.

{TO: LIAM <3} How do you feel about adopting a kid?

{FROM: LIAM <3} What the hell are you up to?

            {TO: LIAM <3} Please, just, I need this.

            {FROM: LIAM <3} How about we talk on the phone?

            Ring!

            “Hi,” I picked up on the first ring and lay back on my bed. The school day had gone by incredibly slow, and I was finally home, lying on my bed and thinking about helping my best friend, who was currently sitting at my feet, sobbing his eyes out—he hadn’t stopped all day. Mainly because Harry wasn’t at school.