XXV

“Wake up, baby,” Someone was whispering into my hair and trying to wake me up, but I was warm and pressed tightly against warm skin so I didn’t move. “Zayn, babe, wake up c’mon. We slept too late. I had to call in from work sick, and you are going to miss school.”

            “Mm,” I hummed, “Yeah, okay,”

            Liam chuckled and pulled me further into my arms and sat me up. I looked around and let Liam plant a sloppy morning kiss on my lips, “You better get up and dressed. If you parents think that you are skipping school I don’t think they’ll be very happy,”

            “They think I was at Louis’s house last night,” I mumbled.

            “Okay, but still, we need to get you going. Let’s take a shower,”

            I nodded and only kept my eyes half open because I was really bloody tired as Liam pulled me from his bed and set me on the floor.

            “Ow!” I yelped falling to the ground. Tears welled up in my eyes and…shit it hurt so bad. Liam’s hands were on me, helping me up and pulling me close to his chest. “Fuck, Liam, it hurts so bad,”          

            “I’m sorry, baby,” He kissed me, “How are we going to get you through the day of school like this?”

            “I’ll be fine,” I mumbled, taking a step on my own and crying out again, “I’ll be fine,”

            “Babe…”

            “Let’s just take a warm shower,”

            So we did. The warm water felt good, and slowly but surely standing didn’t feel so bad. I let out a nice little, ‘ah’ and Liam smiled, rubbing shampoo into hair and letting out a nice little giggle. I giggled back and then grabbed a bar of soap lathering my hands and then running them down his chest and his six pack, which was bumpy and perfect.

            “Feeling better?” He asked. I nodded and pulled us further under the water to rinse off, not minding it one bit when Liam attached his lips to the side of my neck and sucked rather violently. I let out a little moan and grabbed his shoulders. We were both covered in love bites and my hips had beautiful bruises from Liam’s hands, but neither of us seemed bothered by it at all. And trust me, I would never be bother by a bruise or a mark, so long as it was from Liam and his beautiful body. “Let’s get out, I’ll drive you to school,”

            So I was dressed in a set of Liam’s old clothes that actually fit me and sent off and into the school building with a final kiss and a ‘I’ll see you after the news paper meeting,’ I tried to keep my limp not noticeable, but Liam cat called as I walked towards the school building and as soon as I was inside Louis was right up in my face.

            “Holy shit, look at you!” He laughed happily at me, grabbing onto Harry’s arm, “You look like there is still something stuck up your ass!”           

            “Louis, shut it,” I mumbled, pushing my glasses up on my face and then looking towards Harry, “Stop encouraging him,”

            The two of them tried to contain their fits of giggles and Louis muttered, “So you really felt the Payne, didn’t you?”

            I rolled my eyes and pulled my bag further on my shoulder and limped off to class, Louis and Harry trailing behind me in a fit of laughter.

~