Epilogue

Liam held me in his arms, his finger scratching over my skin on my jaw and right under it. I smiled up at him and kissed his cheek, grinning even more when his hand came down to mine and his fingers swept along my left hands ring finger. My heart jumped into my throat and I looked up to him with wide eyes. It had been almost two years since I officially moved in with him, and was this really happening? His eyes were still as brown and beautiful as all that time ago in his class room, when he asked me to write something for him.

            “Zayn,” He breathed heavily on my neck. I tried to answer, but I suddenly couldn’t breathe and my throat felt constricted. “Zayn Malik,” Liam continued, stepping away from me and grabbing something from his pocket. My heart was about to jump out of my chest and I felt like I was going to pass out. “I love you so much. I love you more than I ever thought possible. I know things have been hard, but look where we are. We made it. So, Zayn, please, will you do the honor and marry me?”

            I broke into tears and looked at the beautiful silver band, and jumped into his arms, not caring that we were outside by his pool and that we could fall in. I knocked into his chest and he laughed, holding me close as we fell backwards and into the pool with a big splash. The cold water washed over me and I kicked my legs and moved my arms, just like Liam had taught me, and I resurfaced, grabbing onto Liam who was beaming. He grabbed the ring and slipped it on my finger.

            “I’ll take this as a yes?” He asked.

            I laughed and kissed him, “Yes, yes, three thousand times yes,”

            A week later Harry and Louis were packing up, about to head out to travel the world for three months together. Liam and I wanted to get married as soon as possible, but Louis was my best man, and there was no way I was going to get married without him there. So we decided to wait awhile, wait for things to settle, for Louis and Harry to get tired of traveling.

            “Well, we should be going,” Louis said, “Our first flight leaves soon,”

            I nodded and left Liam’s arms to walk towards him, pulling him in for a tight hug. Louis kissed my neck and then pulled back, holding my shoulders and looking in my eyes, “I’ll call you every day,”

            I smiled and nodded, “It’s okay, Lou. Spend time with your man,”

            “Yeah,” He said, “I’ll miss you,”

            “I’ll miss you more,”

            We exchanged another kiss to each other’s foreheads and then I stepped back, biting my lip as Harry and Louis got in their car and waved one final time.

            “There they go,” I said.

            “Yeah,” Liam said, “But it’ll be okay. You have me,”

            “I’ll always have you,”

            “Of course,”

            “Until the day I die,”

________________________________________________________________

Okay, well, there it is. Officially over. It's been real, guys. It's been real.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for voting and commenting and reading, because that gives me inspiration to continue when things seem dull. I hope you guys have liked this story as much as I have.

^_^

Thank you.

Love you guys.