Extra_Jimin+Suga

...A few weeks after Taemin was born...

Jimin's POV

Aish! I want a girlfriend, too!

First it was Jin hyung with Jieun noona, then Kookie with Chohee and now even Hoseok hyung has Yuna. Man, they're so lucky...

Why can't I find someone? I know ARMYs love me and I love them but that's different. I want a girl that will only have eyes for me. I want to show her my world and make her the happiest person. I know I can do it. If only I were given the chance.

"Hey, Jiminnie, why are you sulking?" Suga hyung asked me.

I was sitting on the floor in the practice room thinking about all this staff and I didn't realise when he entered the room.

"It's nothing hyung" I said but my face couldn't lie.

"You know you can tell me if there's something troubling you, right?" he said and sat next to me.

I wondered whether I should tell him or not for a moment afraid that he might tease me but in the end I decided to talk.

"Ah, hyung..." I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder before starting to express my thoughts. "Why haven't I found someone who'll love me yet?" I asked.

"What are you talking about, you pabo?" he said and flicked my forehead with his fingers. "There are thousants of ARMYs out there showing their love to you on a daily basis. And don't forget about us. We're a team, a family, remember?" 

"I know that, hyung, but it's not what I meant. I want to find someone who'll only love me..." I sighed again before continuing. "Maybe there's something wrong with me..."

"Yah! Jimin are you kidding me? There's absolutely NOTHING wrong with you. You're simply adorable and loving and caring. Of course there are times that you can be annoying but that's not the point." he said making me smile. "It's just that you haven't found that someone yet. I'm sure she's waiting for you out there."

"Hyuuuuung! I love you!" I exclaimed and hugged him tightly.

"Aish this kid! I know, I know, I love you too" he said and patted my back.

"But what about you hyung? Don't you feel lonely sometimes too?" I asked and saw his lips slowly forming into a smile.

"I'm not lonely at all. I have ARMYs, you guys and..." he paused. I swear I saw sparkles coming out of his eyes. "...my girl"

"What?"I asked with my eyes wide open. "Your-? You have a-? What?" I totally wasn't expecting that.

"I have a girlfriend Jiminie. Actually she's my fiancee."

"What?" I thought my eyes couldn't open this much.

"Yeah, it's quite shoking, isn't it?" he said and chuckled after seeing my expression. "Our parents had it all planned before we were even born. I wouldn't do it if I didn't want to but I love that girl with all my heart." he said 

I could tell he was happy just thinking about her.

"But why haven't you told us anything? And when did you two meet? You were either sleeping or at the studio almost the whole time." I asked a little confused. "Don't tell me-"

"Yup. Half of the hours you thought I was at the studio, I was out to see her. Namjoon almost caught me leaving once but I managed to escape." he said leaving me dumbfounded. "As for the reason why I haven't told you anything it's kinda complicated. Let's just say I was waiting for the right time"

"Then I'm the only one who knows about this?" I asked

"Yes and please don't tell anyone else yet. I promise I'll tell them myself soon" he said

"Okay. But you'll have to help me find my girl" I said and winked

"Deal" he said showing his gummy smile.

A/N: My Yoonmin feels >~<