9_Still_friends?

A/N: Dedicated to my cute dongsaeng who's a capable new author ^^

Jieun's POV

One year has passed since I met Jin and I can say that I have finally become a happy person. No more loneliness, no more alone night walks at the park, no more pain. The boys have become my family. They started treating me as if I was their sister the moment I entered their dorm. I also love them so much that I don't know what I'd do if they suddenly disappeared from my life. They have managed to fill the empty space inside me.

I spend lots of my time with the boys. Whenever they are free of schedule they call me to hang out. I'm especially close to the maknae line, Jimin, Taetae (Jin always calls him like that so it has become my habit too) and Jungkookie. They are the ones who express their affection the most, that's why. But I love all of them and I try to help them however I can. I often visit and help with the housework but I seldom cook since I'm not really good at it so I've asked Jin to become my personal tutor. Lessons are starting today. I'm so excited!

I arrived at their dorm and knocked on the door. 

"Noona is here" I could hear Taetae shouting happily from the other side of the door.

"Jieun noona!" Jungkook exclaimed while opening the door and then hugged me tightly.

I entered the dorm and saw everyone in the living room except for Jin.

"We haven't seen you for a week. I've missed you noona." Taetae said while pouting and I ruffled his hair.

"We've all missed you"I heard Jimin say with a big smile in his face

"That's true." Hoseok oppa said

"Especially Seokjin hyung. You should have seen him yesterday. He kept pacing up and down while talking to himself anticipating for today." Yoongi oppa said with a smirk and I chuckled. I'm so happy

"But where is oppa now?" I asked after looking around and not spotting him.

"He is in his bedroom" Namjoon informed me.

"Okay. I'm going to call him. We have to start cooking." I said and headed to his bedroom. I heard the boys whispering while I was leaving the room but I couldn't really make out what they were saying. I opened the door and saw Jin lying on the bed. 'He must have fallen asleep. Here's my chance to scare him' I thought and entered the room. I tiptoed but there was only a small light in the room and I bumped into something making a loud noise. 'Aish, he'll definitely weak up now'. I stayed in my spot for a few seconds and realised he hadn't woken up so I continued approaching the bed. 

"How can you still be sleeping dummy?" I whispered and bent down a little to wake him up. I was about to tug him when i caught myself staring at his beautiful face. 'He looks like an angel when he's sleeping' I thought and without realising it I touched his nose and carressed his cheek. He looked so defenseless. I started getting near to his face mesmerised and I was only inches away from his lips when I felt his arm capturing me and pulling me closer...

Our lips touched...

I felt like time itself had stopped and my heart was the only thing that kept beating like crazy. 'I knew that something is going on with me. I've really fallen in love with him.' I thought and our lips parted but he was still holding me close to his body. 

"Jieun..." he said my name in his sleep. I was trapped in his arms. I tried to get away but failed and his embrace became stronger after my attempt. I felt so calm being this close to his warm body while feeling his heartbeat becoming one with mine. His hot breath reached my neck and I felt a little ticklish. I decided to stay like this for a while and I hugged him back while lying next to him. I felt my eyes getting heavier and soon I had fallen asleep. 

Jin's POV

"Hmm" I opened my eyes and realised I was on my bed. 'Wait what time is it? Ji Eun must have already come. Did she leave while I was still sleeping?'. All these thoughts filled my mind and I tried to get up but felt something heavy on my chest. I looked next to me and saw... 

Jieun?! Why was she sleeping next to me? In my bedroom? 'Am I still dreaming' I reached out my hand and caressed her cheek. She was hugging me so tightly and her lips formed in a heart melting smile before she mumbled my name in her sleep "Seokjin". Her grip grew stronger and I swear my heart was about to escape my body. I leaned closer and touched her nose with mine.

"You'll soon have to make a choice. I don't think I can keep being just your friend for much longer" I whispered while admiring her beautiful sleeping face.

I noticed that the door was slightly open and obviously the boys where standing behind it trying to peek inside the room. They were talking in a low voice, probably feeling excited that their long standing plan had finally started to bear fruit. I chuckled while recalling all the things they had done in order to get Jieun and I together. 

I decided to stay in bed until my princess wakes up so that she won't feel embarrased.