14_Finally_a_couple

Jieun's POV

I can't believe that I'm in Jin's arms. And what is more we are... we are kissing. I don't want to let go of his plump lips but should we be doing this? What if we become more than friends and end up losing each other. This mere thought made me feel anxious and I automatically steped back getting away from his embrace. 

He stood there confused looking at me trying to grasp the situation. I was trying to avoid his gaze while thinking of the right words to say. But he was the one to break the silence that had fallen between us.

"What's wrong?" he asked with a soft voice and stepped closer. He held my hands and his thumbs rubbed over my knuckles. 

"It...We shouldn't do this." I managed to say

"What do you mean?" he asked calmly. 

"This.. Us kis- kissing."

"But i thought you wanted it too." he said and I lifted my head to look at him. His expression was getting sadder mixed with confusion.

"I know. But I don't think I want to take this risk. I'm not ready to lose you." I said and he placed my right hand on his chest, right where his heart was. I could feel his heartbeat and I realised that it was even faster than mine.

"Lose me? You're never going to lose me. I'll always be by your side, as your friend, as your family." I know these words might sound cliche but he sounded so sincere. "But I want to be more than that. Neither my heart nor my mind can deny it anymore. So please don't think about what will happen if we break up before even giving us a chance to start something." he finished talking and looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Bu-" 

"Please" he said and kissed my nose sending shivers down my spine. 'Who am I kidding? I love him. I want us to be together' I thought and nodded in response.

"I love you Jieun" he whispered close to my left ear before hugging me tightly.

Jin's POV

"I love you too, Seokjin" she said with her face buried in my chest obviously embarassed. But it was loud enough for me to hear. I thought that after telling her I would feel relieved and my heart would calm down but apparently I was wrong. 

We stayed at the park for a few minutes enjoying our first moments together as a couple taking a stroll. Then I offered to take her home and saddly the time passed so quickly that we were already standing outside of her appartment.

She sensed that I didn't want to leave her yet because I wasn't willing to let her hand go and when I was off guard she gave me a quick peck on my lips. She took me by surprise and entered the house before I could even react. 'I want to go inside too. No, get yourself together Seokjin. It's too soon for that.' 

I started walking back to the dorm thinking about Jieun. 'I still can't believe that she is actually mine now. And all this is thanks to that friend of hers. What was his name again? Sunggyu? I'll have to deal with him later.' I thought to myself and cracked my knuckles unconsciously.

I arrived at the dorm and noticed that the lights weren't on. It was pretty late so that was not unexpected. Most likely they were all sleeping. 'Ha now it's time for my turn to play the game' I smirked as I entered the kitchen as silently as I could, took a pot and a ladle and opened all the bedroom doors trying not to wake the boys up.

After everything was ready I started hitting the pot with the ladle and passing by the rooms while shouting to wake them up.

"Wake up everyone. I've got news!" I could hear them complaining and sleeptalking but I didn't back down and soon they had all gathered in the living room half asleep.

"What is it now hyung?" Jungkook asked with his eyes closed.

"Yes, what is it that you couldn't wait until the morning to tell us?" Tae asked while lying on Hoseok's lap and hugging a pillow. The others were so tired that didn't even try to talk. 

"Jieun and I are together as of today!" I said unable to hide my excitement. 

Complete silence was what followed my statement. And soon they stood up and started walking to their rooms one after the other without even saying a word.

"That's why you woke us up?" Yoongi asked while yawning. "We already knew" he said and left me dumpfounded. 'These guys are really something huh?' I thought and lay on the couch since I was sure that I wouldn't be sleeping anytime soon. My gaze fell on the callendar hanging at the wall.

"Wait. Tomorrow we're leaving for our tour?! And it will last three whole weeks. Ugh, I can't deny that I've been anticipating for it for a long time but why did it have to be now?" I remembered as I noticed that the days were marked with Namjoon's black marker.

Without thinking twice I left a note at the fridge letting the boys know where I'm going, took my jacket and stormed out of the dorm. It was already 2am but I didn't care anymore.

I didn't need to think. I had clearly memorised the way to get there. 

To her house...