3_His_name?

Jieun's POV

Today it's Saturday. I opened my eyes and looked at my phone. 'Oh, it's still early' I thought to myself as I noticed that it was 6:oo in the morning. I turned my back to the window trying to avoid the sunlight that was coming through it and covered myself with a blanket in order to sleep some more. Half an hour had passed but I still couldn't fall asleep so I decided to get out of bed. I went to the bathroom and washed my face, brushed my teeth and all the other boring routine staff.

As I looked myself in the mirror I remembered about last night. That guy was so nice. He made me feel like talking to people again. He made me want to have a friend again. 'I didn't even ask for his name' I thought and pouted. For the rest of the day I mostly studied and practiced the piano. When I play the piano time just flies. I looked out of the window as I was finishing the last piece for today and realised that it was already dark outside. I wore my jacket , put on my headphones and headed out for a walk to the park.

I won't lie. Somewhere deep inside I was really hoping to meet him again so I went to the place where i met him the other day. To my disappointment nobody was sitting on the bench. I looked down and sighed while walking towards it so as to get some rest when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hi, you're here tonight too?" I heard a man saying and my heart skipped a beat when I realised it was him.

"Ye... Yeah" I stuttered and gave him a smile. It's been ages since I sincerely smiled to some one. 

"Actually I was hoping to see you again" he said and left me surprised. 

I gathered all my courage and said "I wanted to see you too". I felt my face burning and then I was blushing. Today he wasn't wearing a hood but a black cap. And sunglasses?! But why? In the middle of the night? Should I ask him? Nah, he might feel uncomfortable...

"Look" he said excitedly while showing me what he was holding in his hand. "I got tickets for BTS's concert. So I immediatelly thought of you. Umm, what do you think? Do you wanna go with me?"

"OMG! Hell yeah" I shouted enthusiastically and gave him a tight hug. I got back to earth when I felt his arms on my back and realised what I had done. I hurriedly took a step back and looked down at my feet since I was too embarrased to look him in the eye. "Um, I mean, yes I'd love to go with you"

"Great" he said while looking away and rubbing the back of his neck. Was he blushing? No it's probably the dim lights that make him look like that. "So who is your favourite member?" he asked to break the awkward silence.

"That's a diffficult question." I stated while pinching my lower lip as I was trying to figure out an answer. "They're all great and each of them has a unique personality. Rapmon is the charismatic leader, J-hope is the most cheerful person I've ever seen, Suga, well he has his swag, Jungkook is plainly adorable, Jimin has the most beautiful and heartwarming smile, V..." I paused "well V is just V our lovely alien. I like all of them but the one that has a special place in my heart is Jin. You know he is the 'eomma' of BTS since he is not only the oldest but he is also the most caring. He always looks after the members and let's not forget that he is a great cook" I said while smiling and turned to face him.

"So that's how it is" he said with a tone of satisfaction on his voice, like he wanted me to give him this answer. "I should go now. It's already late." he admitted halfheartedly and got up. He walked me home again and handed me the ticket before leaving. "See you tomorrow then..." he paused realising that he didn't know my name yet

"Ji Eun. My name is Lee Ji Eun." I answered quickly

"See you tomorrow then Ji Eun" he said while waving his hand and started running.

"Wait. You didn't tell me your name..." I tried to tell him but he was already gone. 'It's okay. I'l ask him tomorrow' I thought as I was heading to my bedroom. I changed into my pjs and jumped on my bed while holding my ticket. After a while I fell asleep anticipating for tomorrow.