Extra_Jungkook

Jungkook's POV

Is this too much? But I want to look good on our first date.

I'm taking Chohee to the aquarium today, I've heard there is a show with dolphins. She loves these friendly animals and I can't wait to see her reaction 

I'm so nervous... We're actually a couple! I never expected she'd feel the same way about me yet here we are.

"Aww our Kookie is going on a date!" Jin hyung said while pretending to wipe off a tear from his eye.

"You never took me to the aquarium..." Jimin hyung pouted.

I decided to ignore him and headed out. My girlfriend is waiting for me. 

"My girlfriend" I talked to myself as I was waiting for Chohee on a bench at the entrance of the aquarium. "I really like the sound of it" 

"I like it too" I heard a cute chuckle. 

"Oh you heard that?" I said rubbing the back of my neck making her chuckle again.

"Kookie, let's go!" she said and I smiled before holding her hand to lead her inside.

We wandered around holding hands all along as we admired all the different beautiful creatures.

"This one looks like you, oppa" Chohee said taking me out of guard.

She had never called me 'oppa' before. Even though I was older than her by a few months, we were born in the same year so we just called each other by our names. 

"Kookie, are you okay? Your face is all red" she said with a concerned expression and placed her palm on my forehead. "Hmm it doesn't feel that hot" she said after checking my temprature.

When she was about to take her hand away I took a grip of her. She looked startled as she was staring at me with her cute small eyes. (A/N: She's Sunggyu's sister after all)

"I'm not sick. It's just... you... never called me that..." I tied to say but it was so difficult to express it in words. I felt so shy. "And I liked it so..."

"Kookie? But I always call you Kookie" she said puzzled

"No... not that" I said still looking in her eyes.

"Then what was it?" she asked after thinking about it for a moment.

"O- Oppa" I stuttered. "You called me oppa" I repeated and she blinked a few times before her cheeks turned a light red.

"I- I did? Umm then is it okay if I call you like this and not my Kookie anymore?" she asked making me blush even more.

"I like both. As long as you add... 'my' before" I managed to say.

"Let's go see the dolphins, my oppa" she said after kissing my lips and she left me there standing still.

I love this girl.

...

"And did you see when the biggest one jumped out of the water and the rest of the dolphins started clapping their flippers!" she kept talking about the show full of excitement. "It was awesome!"

"Haha yeah! I'm so happy you liked it" I replied

"I loved it" she said and kissed my cheek.

 Ugh I don't think I'm going to make it for long if she continues with all these sudden attacks.

 We had already arrived in front of her house and it was time to say goodnight.

I hugged her tightly and closed my eyes treasuring the moment. We stayed like that for a while before she lifted her face up to face me.

Her eyes were glowing under the faint light of the street light and she looked beautiful.

I started leaning in to close the distance between our faces but...

"Choohee! Jungkook!" we heard him call in surprised tone. "What are you two doing?" he said and glared at me.

It was Sunggyu hyung.

"Oh, hyung, let me explain" I said and held Chohee's hand.

"What do you think you're doing to my little sister Kookie? I thought I could trust you with her" he said and tried to pull Chohee away from me but I tightened my grip on her.

"Hyung it's not like that. I really love her, you can't do this to us" I said and he looked a little taken aback.

"But..." he paused "she's my baby sister" he said and seemed to calm down.

"I know, that's why I'm going to take care of her. I promise" I said trying to convince him

"But still..."

"I'll do anything hyung" I said

He took a moment to actually think about my suggestion.

"Anything?" he asked

"Yes, hyung! just let us be together" I said with puppy  eyes.

"Then I need help from both of you" he said and sighed. "Help me out with Sora"

"Mission accepted" Chohee exclaimed and hugged me before hyung separated us.

"I accept your relationship but that doesn't mean you can be all clingy in front of me" he warned. "Aigoo these kids have grown up" he said while ruffling my hair with his left hand and Chohee's with his right one.