Extra_J-Hope

J-Hope's POV

"Baby, I'm sorry... I really want to come to the hospital with you but I can't make it today" Jin hyung apologised to Jieun while talking with her on the phone.

"I can go" I said "I'm done with practice and I don't really have anything to do right now. Besides, I want to see the baby too" I reasoned adding the right amount of aegyo.

"I guess Hoseok hyung wants to see someone else *coughs* Yuri *coughs*" Jimin smirked.

"Yah! How many times do I have to say this. I don't like her!" I yelled at him.

Maybe that was an exaggerated reaction but they keep saying stuff like that and it really gets on my nerves. It's not the time for me to fall in love. BTS needs me. I admire Jin hyung and Kookie for managing both but I don't think I could make it.

"Woah! Hobie hyung relax... It's not bad liking her. She's pretty and cute! And her smile is similar to mine" Tae said and showed me his infamous rectangle smile.

"Ugh I know. Sorry for yelling Jimin" I apologised

"You see guys! He admitted that he likes Yuri"

There he goes again.

I rubbed the back of my head in frustration and headed to Jieun's place to accompany her to the hospital.

. . .

"What time is it? I think Yuri's late" Jieun said while checking her watch.

"I'll go look for her. Wait here soon-to-be-mommy" I said and caressed her tummy which made her giggle

I had been looking around the place for a few minutes when I found her. To be more accurate she found me.

"Hoseok!" I heard Yuri call behind me. "You came!" she said as I turned to see her running towards me.

Bad idea.

When she was about four steps away from me she tripped and in my attempt to prevent her from hurting herself I ended up lying on my back. With her on top of me.

Her head was on my chest and for a moment we just stayed motionless.

"Can... can you get up?" I asked

She lifted her head only to look at me for a moment and quickly stood up fixing her clothes.

Her face was all red. I wonder if she's okay. Now that I think about it, my heart's been pounding quickly for a while now. Am I coming down with the flu?

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry, I ruined your shirt" Yuri said after realising that her coffee had spilt all over me.

"Nah, it's okay. Don't worry!" I said and tilted my head to the side while giving her a smile to cheer her up.

"No it's not okay." she said and pouted. "Oh, I know. I can buy you a new one. Please tell me that you're free on Saturday..." she said and looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Uhm okay, I guess I can come"

"Yey! It's a date then" she said and looked at her feet while smiling to herself.

"Okay but now you have a patient waiting for you" I reminded her

"Right, I almost forgot. Jieun!" she exclaimed and ran towards her office after waving to me.

I guess she is kind of cute...

...Saturday...

We arranged to meet at the entrance of the mall at 10 but I came a little earlier. It's not like I wanted to see her or anything. It's just that... uhm... the weather is good and I wanted to enjoy the sun for a little. Yeah, that's it.