29_We're_cuter

A/N: Dedicated to a unique person who has supported my work a lot. Her stories are so good! Go check them out for yourselves ^^

Jungkook's POV

I left the room and called Jin hyung to wait for me at the canteen. Luckily he was still there waiting in the long queue. 

We bought a sandwich for each one of us and headed back to nuna's room.

"So Kookie, how did you confess?" hyung asked and I was taken aback. 

"Wh-What?" I tried to pretend that I didn't know what he was referring to but failed.

"To Chohee. How did you confess your feelings to her?" he asked again making sure that his question cannot be misunderstood. 

"She's my childhood friend hyung. Not my girlfriend. I don't... I don't like her that way." I answered while avoiding his gaze. 

However I've thought about how it would be if she were my girlfriend. Plenty of times. But I don't want to ruin what we have now because of these stupid uncontrollable feelings.

"Are you sure?" he asked and I silently nodded. 

I couldn't say yes. Not because I wasn't sure that I don't like her but because I was sure of the opposite. 

"Alright then" he said before opening the door of the room in which two of the most precious persons in my life were waiting.

I smiled happily just at the thought that she'd run to me to get her sandwich as soon as I'd enter the room. 

To my surprise she didn't come to me. She didn't even turn to see me but instead she was talking and laughing with none other than Jimin hyung.

'Come down Jungkook! They're just talking. And she's probably laughing out of courtesy. Yeah that's it. Wait, what? Did he just touch her hair?' I thought to myself and clenched my teeth while trying to stay calm and not interfere.

"Oh hi Kookie. I didn't see you coming." Jimin said and turned to Chohee again.

"Don't call me Kookie. My name is Jungkook" I said and walked towards the window of the room trying not to pay attention to these two.

But it was in vain. My eyes always ended up on her and I really didn't like what was going on between them.

"Kookie, can you come here for a second?" nuna said and I did so hitting Jimin with my shoulder as I walked near him. 

Let's be honest, it wasn't by accident.

"What is it nuna? Do you need anything?" I asked her but she just smiled and motioned to Chohee and hyung who was now holding her hand pretending that he can read her palm.

"They look good together" Jin hyung said and a disturbing feeling started pilling up inside me but I just kept quiet.

"They do, don't they?" nuna said and I felt like I would explode any minute. "If they were a couple, they'd be the cutest!" she continued and bam. 

"No they wouldn't" I couldn't take it anymore. I had to speak out my mind, my feelings. "Chohee and I would make the cutest couple and if I wasn't afraid of ruining our friendship I would prove it to you right now" I said in a loud voice and took a deep breath when I finished.

I felt relaxed but only until I realised that she heard what I said too. My heart started pounding so rapidly that I was scared it might jump out of my chest. And I'm certain that if I had a mirror in front of me that moment I'd see that my face had become deep red.

I turned to look at her ready for her rejection but to my surpise she was blushing and blinking her eyes quickly. 

Seeing that there was no turning back I took some steps forward and gathering all of my courage I held both of her hands after throwing my death glare to Jimin hyung.

We were just staring into each others eyes for a couple of seconds before I broke the silence.

"Chohee you heard what I said right?" she nodded. "I've you since the first day I met you. It might sound stupid but you're my first love and I want you to be the only one if possible." I paused for a moment before continuing. "So what is your answer?"

"Yes" she said in a low voice and bit her bottom lip but it was enough to make me the happiest person alive that moment.

I lifted her up and turned her around. She giggled but stopped when I suddenly kissed her right cheek as I put her down.

I turned my head and saw Jieun nuna and Jimin high-fiving each other while Jin hyung gave me a smile showing that he is proud for me.

So this was all planned?!

I looked at Chohee who was smiling.

"Did you plan all this with them?" I asked her and she nodded before sticking her tongue out.

I kissed her on the left cheek this time and she blushed immidiately.

"Now I know your weakness." I whispered and took her hand. "We're going for a walk. I'll talk with the rest of you later." I said as we exited the room and we started running in the corridor while holding hands. 

Jin's POV

"That went better than we imagined." Jieun said and we all laughed.

"They really are the cutest couple but it will take me some time to accept that Kookiee is not only mine now" Jimin said and Jieun patted his back.

"Second cutest couple. Cause we are the first." I said and kissed Jieun on her nose.

"Okay I'm leaving. I recently got my jams back and I don't wanna lose it so soon. See you later cutest couple" Jimin said and we waved goodbye to him.

"This is what the most beautiful moments in life feel like." Jieun said as she nested her head between my neck and my shoulder.

I love it when she does that. But the sweet scent of her hair drives me crazy and this is not the place to have thoughts like this.

"By the way, I talked to the doctor and he said that you can go home tomorrow." I said and she raised her head to face me.

"Really?" she said not trying to hide her excitement.

"And I'm staying at your place until you fully recover" I said and kissed her again before she could protest