33_True_feelings

Sora's POV

It was late at night yet I couldn't fall asleep. Too many thoughts were running through my mind. 

Trying to think of a way to discract myself I took my phone and searched for someone to call. At that hour my choices were quite limited. It was either Jieun or Sunggyu. 

I haven't talked to Sunggyu since that time at the hospital. I'm trying my best to avoid him cause I don't think I'm ready to listen to what he has to say.

I had convinced myself that my feelings for him were nothing much. That it was just enthusiasm. Why did he have to do it? Why did he have to kiss me when he's in love with someone else? I was fine just being his friend before but now it hurts.

Obviously I wouldn't call Sunggyu. I called Jieun. It took her a while before answering and I started worrying.

"Hey!" she answered finally.

"Hi, sorry for calling at this hour. Are you at home?" I asked

"It's okay don't worry. I wasn't sleeping anyway. I'm at the hospital!" she said

"Are you okay? What happened?" I asked worried. 

It has barely been a week since she got out of hospital and she's there again?

"Yes I'm fine don't panick. I'm here with Jin and his family." she answered sounding all excited. "His brother's wife is going into labor right now! Their baby is gonna be with us really soon" 

"Omg really? How is she doing? Is everything alright?"

"Fortunately yes"

"Give them my congratulations when the little one is born"

"I will, I will. Jin don't cry anymore. Everything is going to be alright." I heard her say at the other side of the line.

"I can't stop. I'm so worried and excited at the same time." he managed to say between his sobs.

I chuckled as I listened to their cute conversation.

"Sorry Sora I have to comfort this big baby now. Let's talk tomorrow okay?"

"Uhm... okay" I said hesitantly.

"Is something wrong? You don't sound really well"

"I'm just sleepy, that's all." I lied "Goodnight" I said and hung up

I wanted to tell her what happened with Sunggyu but I knew this wasn't the right time. 

I lied on my bed staring at the empty ceiling for a couple of minutes before I heard my dad's voice.

"Yah! Who did that? Who threw rocks on my window?" he kept shouting and I got up to see what's going on

I could hear my dad calling for someone who supposedly had thrown rocks on his window but I couldn't see anybody outside our house. I tried looking more carefully and spotted a man's figure near the fence.

Wait is that... 

I put on my jacket and rushed out hoping for my parents not to notice. I had to make sure.

"Hamster Gyu?" I said and he turned to face me. It really was him.

His eyes widened being surprised to see me. He immediately grabbed my hand and lead me at the playground that was one block away from my house.

"We're safer here" he said and took a deep breath.

A chuckle escaped my mouth after seeing how relieved he was that he escaped from my dad. I won't deny it, he can be quite scary if he has to.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"Well... I came to talk to you but..." he paused and rubbed the back of his neck. "But apparently I mistook your parents' room for your room" he said and made me giggle forgetting for a moment what happened between us.

After we stopped laughing his expression suddenly turned serious.

"I've missed you. I've missed this side of you Sora. Why have you been avoiding me?" he asked and walked closer to see me better in the dark.

"I... I didn't want to talk to you. I didn't want you to tell me something you don't mean." I said and locked my eyes with his. "You're lying to yourself about Jieun. I was so afraid of you telling me you regret kissing me. I was afraid of my own feelings." I tried to explain to him how I trully felt

"Hey I..." he said and I looked down before closing my eyes believing that his words would be less painful this way.

But he took my hand in his making me look at him again.

"I thought that she was special and important to me so I thought it was love. But the feelings that I have for you probably means that it wasn't. That's what I think." he said and my heart started beating rapidly.

"You're confused"

"I'm not confused"

"I don't believe you"

"Haha, yeah, I guess so" he said with a sad smile. "Is it okay to believe in me from now on?"

He looked at me with pleading eyes. Should I really trust in him? Should I give him a chance? Should I give us a chance?

"This time I will... I will tell you my true feelings" he said and carefully caressed my cheek waiting for my answer.

"I... I will tell you my true feeling too" I said and smiled at him.

His eyes sparkled at my answer and he pulled me close to him, sharing the warmth of his body with me.

A/N

Holy shit! THREE DAYS LEFT

I'm so excited for this comeback since I'm not that busy these days and I'll be able to fully enjoy it. It's so hard to stay loyal to Jin. I feel like I'm going to end up being unable to choose a bias like most of the other ARMYs out there. The struggle is real.

P.S: I usually post pictures that are relevant to the chapter but this time I couldn't just ignore this photograph. Just look at how he's staring at us... God give strength to every ARMY on earth

Until next time LLAP