30_Waking_up_together

A/N: Dedicated to a kind person who I consider my friend. Thanks for all the support chingu~

Jieun's POV

It's been a week since Jin started staying at my appartment. I was shocked when he first announced it and asked him how he would handle his schedule if he lived at my place, but he just wouldn't take 'no' for an answer. Luckily, as he said, they were having a two weeks break from their work in order to rest and gain strenght for their next comeback, so he couldn't see any reason why not to stay with me.

I opened my eyes blinded by the bright light coming through the window. Lifting my arm to hug Jin, I realised that he had already woken up. And judging from the smell coming from the kitchen I can tell he has been up for a few minutes.

I immediatelly got out of bed and rushed to the kitchen unable to resist the tempting smells. 

When I entered the kitchen I saw my prince's back waiting for me. He was making his special omelette while humming a song. He is the only person who knows the recipe. Well, his mother and him only know all the ingredients needed to make it. 

I stood silent for a while just looking at him cooking and admiring his sweet voice. The melody of the song he was humming didn't sound familiar at all but listening to it gave me a beautiful feeling.

I took a few steps trying not to be noticed by him and hugged him from behind. 

"You're awake, love? How are you feeling today?" he asked and caressed my hands with his left one since he was holding the pan with the other.

I took a moment before answering. 'Has he always been this tall and stong?' I thought to myself while I rested my head on his broad back with my arms around his waist.  I feel so fragile when he's around me. I want him to protect me. Without noticing it I've fallen even deeper in love with him, if that's even possible, and I need him in my life.

"Mmm good morning. It still hurts a little but I'm feeling better" I lied. Actually, I was completely fine. All the pain was gone already and my wounds were almost healed but I wanted him to stay with me for as long as possible and I was afraid that he would leave soon after I told him that I'm okay.

"It hurts? Where?" he said, his voice full of concern, and turned to face me after putting the pan down.

He held me by my shoulders and looked at me with worried eyes.

"Here." I said pointing at my forehead. "Can you make it feel better?" I asked him and a smile formed across his face.

"Trust me princess, I will offer you the cure." he said before kissing the place I was pointing at. "Did it work?" 

"I think it did" I said and giggled. "But it hurts here too" I said pointing at my cheek now.

"Don't worry. My lips are on your command. Just show me where it hurts" he said and placed a quick kiss on my right cheek. 

Then I pointed at my left cheek and then my nose but when I was about to point at my lips, he had already placed his lips on mine taking me by surprise.

"You're so bad. Why are you teasing me like that?" he said looking at me after we broke the kiss to take a breath. 

His stare was so intense that I felt like he was controlling my body. I wrapped my arms around his neck and reached for his lips desperate for more. I just can't get enough of him sometimes.

"What is this smell?" I said after I released him from my embrace cause I could smell something burning.

"Oh no, my omelette!" Jin exclaimed after realising what happened.

He turned to the stove and immidiately switched it off but it was too late. The omelette had a dark brown to black colour instead of the normal golden one.

"Well, I guess we'll have breakfast outside today" he said and we both burst out laughing with the situation we got ourselves into.

That was when Jin's phone started ringing. 

"Hello mom! How are you?" he said full of enthusiasm after picking it up.

He seemed to really have missed her. I looked at him and noticed that his eyes where sparkling out of joy.

"Today? I'm sorry mom I can't go. Hyung will be there too?" he said and turned to look at me. 

I guess they were organising a family meeting and Jin was rejecting the invitation because of me. 

"It's okay, go"  I whispered and smiled at him.

Sure, I want to be with him but I can wait and it's been such a long time since he last met with his family. I think it will be good for him to go.

"No mom I'm sorry. I won' be able to attend" he said and approached me. 

He wrapped his free hand around me and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Unless..." he said while looking at me and paused for a few seconds. "I changed my mind, I'm coming. And I'm bringing a special someone with me." he said and my eyes widened. "We'll be there at nine tonight. I love you too mom" 

He put his phone in the pocket of his jeans and chuckled after seeing my anxious expression.

"It's about time you I introduced you to my family, don't you think?" he said and I was left speechless.

'I'm so not ready for this. What if they don't like me? What if they think I'm not good enough for their son? Jieun get yourself together' I mentally slapped myself after having all these thoughts.

I took a deep breath and nodded trying to boost up my confidence. It's going to be a long night.