18_First_time

A/N: Dedicated to a sweet and talented author here on wattpad. Check out her work!

Jieun's POV

How did we end up at my house? Today we were supposed to throw a welcome party for the boys congratulating them for their hard work. But I'm here in Jin's arms instead. Not that I mind though. I didn't expect that I would miss him that badly. And it had only been three weeks for god's sake. Kim Seokjin what have you done to me?

He was staring in my eyes so intently that I didn't know how to react. He gave me a quick but passionate kiss before he lifted me up bridal style and carried me to the bedroom. He placed me on top of the bed and hovered over me.

"I've missed you, my princess" he said and leaned closer planting small kisses on my neck, slowly moving to my collarbone. "I want you, now" he whispered breathing heavily and my heart knew that I was ready for this.

I couldn't control my own body. Every time he touched me I felt shivers down my spine. I think the word that best described my state at that moment was mesmerised. I was mesmerised by his captivating gaze, his gentle touch, his sweet kisses, his hot breath on my bare skin. 

"I love you Seokjin" I said as we shared the pleasure of our first time.

Jin's POV

I was lying next to Jieun. My lips automatically formed into a smile when I noticed that she was sleeping with her head resting on my chest and her mouth was slightly open. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer to me which made her wake up. 

She looked up at me with sleepy eyes and a puffy face. And after remembering what happened yesterday she covered her face with the white sheet without saying anything. 

"Good morning love" I said and got under the sheet knowing that she was probably feeling too shy to come out and face me. "How does it feel to wake up next to this handsome guy?" I asked playfully and she giggled before looking at me still under the sheet. 

But she didn't answer, she was just smiling in a way that made my heart flutter. I just love discovering new expressions of hers. And every single one of them looked as beautiful as the others. But this one was different, it was an expression that she had only shown to me.

"What? You don't think I'm handsome?" I asked while pouting.

"No, of course you are my handsome prince." she finally answered and pinched my cheek. "I'm just..." she paused for a moment taking a deep breath "I'm just happy". 

 'So this is what happiness feels like' I thought to myself. I kissed her forehead and we decided to stay in bed and cuddle some more.

...

I could hear a disturbing noise and tried to ignore it.

"Oppa, it's your phone. Someone's calling" I heard Jieun say and my eyes opened wide. 

"What time is it?" I asked her and got out of bed starting to wear my clothes. 

We had fallen asleep again without realising it last night and it was already Monday morning, ten o'clock as Jieun said. I started panicking a little since I would probably be late for our schedule and answered my phone.

"Hyung? Where are you?" Jungkook asked. 

"Why are you asking that. We all know where he is." I heard Namjoon say.

"Oh right. Yeah... Umm hyung, I don't want to ruin your... your moment with noona but you really need to hurry and come back home." the innocent maknae said.

"Yes, hyung. We sent Tae to delay manager hyung by telling him his stories again, so we've saved you some time. Hurry up!" Jimin said from the other side of the line after stealing the phone from Jungkook.

"Ok. First give me Yoongi on the phone" I told him trying to figure out a plan. 

Yoongi had always been the best at these things since he stays up almost every night working on new songs and he always finds a way to get some sleep avoiding our manager. So he is obviously the one who knows how to deal with the manager the best.

"He's still sleeping" Jimin answered

"Then wake him up" I said.

"You've got to be kidding me hyung. We are talking about Yoongi hyung now. I wouldn't dare. You saw what happened the last time I tried." he said and took a deep breath trying to forget the painful memory.

"Ugh... Okay, okay. I'll get there as soon as possible. Let's hope that Tae's imagination will save me this time" I said and finished the call.

"I have to go" I turned to Jieun who seemed to have grasped the situation and hugged her before leaving the house. 

Of course I was worried about what would happen if I was late but it was a refreshing feeling to have escaped from the routine once in a while.