6_First_kiss?

Jin's POV

It's already been a month since I met Jieun and we have become good friends. You could say that we're preety close. We share our problems and our thoughts about lots of things. She has also told me about her family. At first I didn't really know how I should react to it but she seems to feel better now.

Even though we meet at least four times a week, I still haven't introduced her to my members. It's not that I don't want to, however. She is the one being reluctant about it. She's probably shy yet. Moreover, I think that they will tease us the moment they meet her since they realised how I feel about her...

Oh man... I really wasn't expecting this to happen but I think I've fallen for her. She is so beautiful and cute. Not to mention that she is by far the strongest person I know. She's really been through a lot of difficulties. This makes me want to protect her so much.

Now I'm at the park. It has become our meeting spot. She'll be here in a while. Please time pass quickly I've started to miss her already.

"Jin oppa!" Jieun called out my name while she was running towards me. "Have you been waiting for long? I'm sorry I'm late but I missed the bus here so..." she said with an apologetic look and tried to catch her breath.

"It's okay. I've just arrived too." I lied since I came here quite early. I couldn't wait at the dorm. "So today I have a surprise for you."

"Really? What is it?" she asked me with an obvious spark of excitement in her eyes.

"Today we're going to the amusement park. I got tickets and I really wanted to hang out with you there." I explained.

"Amusement park? I haven't been there since I was a child. Great, kaja oppa!" she said and grabbed my hand.

Jieun's POV

I was so excited about the amusement park! We finally reached the entrance and it was then that I realised I had been holding Jin's hand the whole time. I shyly let it go and I felt my cheeks burning. Oppa and I have become close friends and we spent plenty of time together. Gradually the awkwardness between us subsided. I've really missed having someone to rely on and have fun with.

"Hmmm... Let's go to the roaller coaster first." I suggested. He hesitated for a moment but then he nodded slightly. 

"Okay, let's go" he said and I lead the way. 

We board on the roller coaster- which btw was one of the most breathtaking rides -and waited for it to start moving. Oppa looked a bit uncomfortable. 'Is he afraid of heights?' I thought and the ride started. In the beginning it was slow as we were reaching at the top and we momentarilly stopped but in an instant the roller coaster fell down following the rails and it was like it caught the speed of light. 

After we finished we got down and I saw his blank face. I couldn't help but laugh at the sight.

"Haha oppa! You should see your face right now" I managed to say while giggling histerically.

He regained his composure soon and he got closer.

"Are you laughing at me?" he asked while pouting. Aww he's so cute. "Okay then, I'll punish you for that." he stated playfully and started chasing me.

"No, Jin oppa, don't do it" I begged him after he had caught me and started tickling me. "I'm sorry. I truly am. I promiss I won't do it again. Haha!" He gradually stopped.

"That's what you get for messing with KIm Seokjin" he said proudly and I tried hard not to laugh at him.

We spent the rest of our day on the other rides and playing random games. Jin won a pink teddy bear and gave it to me. He's so sweet. He makes me feel so special. I'm glad he is my friend.

Jin's POV

It was getting dark and we decided to head home. Jieun had to take the bus home and I offered to accompany her in order to spent some more time with her. I know I sound so desperate...

We had been waiting for 15 minutes at the bus stop when the bus arrived. We quickly boarded and sat next to each other at the seats in the back. Fortunatelly there weren't many passengers so it was not noisy. We started talking about today and remembered all the fun we had.

After a while I saw her trying hard not to fall asleep. She could barely keep her eyes open and her head was about to fall front. I chuckled while watching her and leaned under her face to wake her up because we were getting near to our stop. As I did so, the bus bumped on something and her head eventually fell. 

Her lips landed on mine leaving me fixed at my position. My heart was racing like crazy and I lifted my head so she ended up  bumping on the front sit. She immediately opened her eyes and looked right and left with a confused expression while rubbing her forehead with her hand.

"Oh, we're here" she said and grabbed my arm to get off the bus.

The butterflies in my stomach were having a feast. I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. Her lips. Her soft lips that always captivated me had now become mine but she doesn't even know it. 

Aish jinja...