Epilogue

Before you read this I have a question.

Who likes Jurassic World? Because I'm going to be making another fanfiction soon.
It's going to be a Owen Grady Fanfic to be more precise.

Would you guys read it?

Several months later...

It's been awhile since the Volturi came for Nessie and almost took her and Bella and I becoming vampires.

During these past months we found out I had a gift. My gift is compulsion. It became very useful for us when we went up against the Volturi.

-

Tomorrow believe it or not tomorrow I am getting married. Alice has everything set up as far as I could tell.

"I'm so happy you can actually walk in heels." Alice exclaimed as I walked in the heels she gave me. I laughed.

"So everything is ready?" I asked her. She beamed.

"Yes. Everything is set and ready for tomorrow." She told me. I nodded and smiled.

"Okay." I said.

"Hey beautiful." A voice said from behind me. I smiled at Jake. I learned to tolerate his...smell.

"Hey." I said happily taking the heels off and putting my black toms on.

"You ready?" He asked glancing from Alice to me. I look at Alice.

"Yes she's ready." Alice said pulling me into a hug. " I'll see you tomorrow." She said. I nodded. I waved at her as I left with Jacob.

I was staying at his place for the night because I don't trust myself alone at my dad's. Even if I've been doing really well with it I don't want to take any chances.

That night Jake and I binged watched movie's considering I can't sleep. He ended up past out after the fourth movie. But it was fun while it lasted.

-

I sat in Alice's room as her and Rose did my hair and makeup. Bella stood to the side seeing as she's not experienced in this kind of stuff.

"Okay now for the dress." Alice squealed running to the closet and pulled out a bag.

I gaped at the dress. It was beautiful.

"Alice it's so beautiful." my mom exclaimed walking in.

"Mom." I exclaimed jumping up and hugging her.

-

I nervously stood there beside my dad waiting for the queue to start.

"Dad?"

"Yea?" He asked.

"Don't let me fall."

"Never." He said as the music started to play. I took my first step out and down the isle with my dad beside me.

-

"I do." I said smiling up at Emmett.

"I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Emmett dipped me back pressing his lips onto mine.

-

"I love you." He whispers in my ear as we we're having our first dance as a married couple.

"And I love you." I told him giving him a light kiss. He smiles widely at me.

"Mrs. Cullen."

"Mr. Cullen."

__________________________

And that is it for this story.

I'm so so sorry that this chapter seems rushed. I tried. I suck at endings.

[Starts singing I'm only Human lol]

Vote/Comment