21

I was woken up by Edward. Once I threw my blankets off of me I hugged him tightly.

"It's good to see you Edwardo." He lightly chuckled.

"It's good to see you too." He told me before we pulled apart. "We have to go to my house, Bella wants to vote about her being a vampire." He said. He sounded like he was in pain. I don't necessarily blame him.

 I just nodded as he left so I can get changed.

-

I leaned against the wall as Bella stood before the Cullen's. They were all back now which I was happy about. I obviously haven't talked to them yet. It'll have to wait.

I felt Emmett looking at me and I tried my best to ignore it.

"You all know what I want." Bella stated. "And I know how much I'm asking for. The only thing that I can think of for it to be fair is to just vote." Bella says.

"You don't know what you're talking about." Edward said.

"Shut up." Bella whispers to Edward.

"Alice?"

"I already consider you my sister." Alice says walking over to Bella and hugging her. "Yes."

"I vote, yes." Jasper says, speaking up. "It would be nice to not want to kill you all the time." I lightly chuckle. I felt Emmett's eyes on me again.

"I'm sorry." Rosalie started. " I'm really sorry to both of for how I've acted," She looked at Bella to me then back to Bella. "and I'm really grateful that you were brave enough to go and save my brother. But this isn't a life I would have chosen for myself. And I wish that there'd been someone to vote no for me. So no." Rosalie finished. Emmett stepped up.

"I vote hell yeah." He says picking up Bella and spun her around before setting her back down. "And we can pick a fight with these Volturi some other way." Emmett says taking a step back to the side.

"I already consider the both of you a part of the family. Yes." She says. Wait yes for me to become a vamp or just the family part bit? Carlisle stepped up.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Edward asked Carlisle. He must've read his mind. "You know what this means."

"You've chosen not to live without her, which leaves me no choice. I won't lose my son." Carlisle spoke. Awh. "So yes." Bella looked happy.

"The same goes for Aria right?" Bella asked. I looked at her confused.

"Yes she will become one of us." Alice stated. My eyes widened.

"Wait what?" I ask aloud. Everyone looked at me. "I'm sorry but when did I say I was going to become a vampire?" Bella started to stutter.

"They know that you know. So they want you to turn." Bella said. I turn to her narrowing my eyes at her.

"And how exactly did they find this out?" She didn't answer. I clenched my fist and took a step forward.

"How the hell could you do that Bella" I yelled.

"I'm sorry I-it slipped." She exclaimed. I just want to punch her in the face right now. Edward most likely heard me and blocked my way from her.

"Edward move." I growled.

"No." He said. I was so mad I wanted to cry and I felt a tear slide down my face. I quickly wiped it away.

" God Jake's gonna kill me about this." I mumbled into my hands. I looked down.

"Why would it concern him?" I hear Rosalie asks. I looked up at them.

He imprinted on me.

Edward looked at me shocked.

"Jacob imprinted on her." Edward says.

"Thanks." I say sarcastically. I sigh.

"I need some air." I said walking out of there and out on the balcony. I placed my hands on the rail and leaned against it looking down. I heard the door behind me open and have a feeling on who it is.

"What is it Emmett?" I ask.

"Are you okay?" He asks. I sigh.

"I'm fine."

"No your not." He said.

"Then why ask if you know the answer." I say. I look up and to him. His hair grew some, is the first thing I've noticed.

"We can find a way to make sure you don't have to become a vampire." He said.

"I'm not even that mad about it, well I am but it's just Bella took my choice away." I told him. He nodded. "I mean what if I don't want to become a vampire? Maybe I want to have kids, start a family one day and now? I can't." I choked out before more tears flooded my eyes. Emmett stepped forward and engulfed me into a hug. I instantly melted into his arms. I missed this.

"And at one point..." I trailed off as we pulled apart. "I wanted to throw that all away to become a vampire just so I can be with you Emmett. Then you had to go and leave with the rest of your family." I cried. "It tore me apart when you left and for so long I pushed it to the back of m mind and Jacob helped me feel better. I still had nightmares and  through the last eight months Jacob helped me through it all. But you know what Emmett as much as I care about Jake I didn't want it to be him to be there for me I wanted it to be you." I cried more. His eyes were filled with sadness. It felt like a giant weight was lifted off of me.

He pulled me into his arms again as I cried. He picked me up and ran to his room and we laid on his bed as I cried myself to sleep.

___________________

Pretty much the last chapter for New Moon.

Team ArianaxEmmett

or

Team ArianaxJacob

This'll most likely be the last time to ask this 'cause one we're in Eclipse is when I just mold my story or something.

Vote/Comment