12

I finished pinning my hair in the back letting it be slightly wavy.

I had everything done.

Alice did my makeup for me. And she did a excellent job at it too.

I walked down the stairs of the Cullen's residence.

"Ariana you look beautiful!" Else told me. I lightly blushed and smile.

"Thank you." I replied. "Where's Emmett?" I ask curiously.

"Right here." Emmett said from behind me. I turn around and I was impressed. He did look good in a suit. "You look gorgeous." He commented pecking me on the cheek.

"Picture time!" Alice exclaimed coming out with a camera. Esme chuckled. Emmett wrapped his arms around my waist and we smiled as Alice took some pictures, some of us together some separate. Even some pics with Esme and Carlisle.

"Ready to go?" Emmett asked me kissing me on the lips once again.

I nodded.

"Emmett didn't you forget something?" Esme said holding up a small box. He quickly got it and showed me it.

It was a white corsage. I smiled as he put it on me.

Then we took off to the dance.
-
There was a quick flash when another picture taken of us. We moved on inside. Emmett held my hand as we moved through the crowd. I ran into some of my friends and and made small talk. I smacked with Rebekah for a bit as our dates laughed at us.

The night went on and I was having a blast with Emmett.

Things were starting to tune down by the end. Emmett took my hand as we walked out to the gardens there that was lit up. I heard the song 'Flightless Bird, American Mouth' begin to play.

We were under this gazebo. We were the only two out here. He twirled me a bit before pulling me to his chest. His arm around my waist. My hand in his, my other hand on his shoulder as we swayed from side to side.

"I love you so much." He whispered before dipping me slowly and brung me back up. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his other arm snakes it's way around my waist.

"I love you too." I said with the same amount of love in my voice.

I rested my head against his chest as we listened to the rest of the song played.

All I have to say is....

Best night ever.

_________________
So I'm finally done with Twilight and now onwards to New Moon! Yay!

Vote/Comment