34

Emmett and I walked along side each other in the woods.

"What did you want to talk about?" Emmett asked me breaking the silence. I stopped walking as did he.

"Jake and I kissed." I started. I saw him tense up.

"Why are you telling me this?" He asked.

"Him and I needed to know our real feelings for each other. So when we kissed, we knew. And turns out its a brother/sister relationship. He loves me but not in that way." His eyes widened making me giggle. "Emmett." I said stepping forward taking his large hand into my small one.

"I love you." I told him. I smiled that big goofy smile of his. He laughed before picking me up and spinning me around. I laughed with him.

After a few more seconds he set me down before he smashed his lips onto mine.

"I love you." He said in between the kisses. I smiled into the kiss as I was backed into a tree.

"I love you too." I said. He pulled away resting his forehead on mine.

"I never wanna lose you again." He told me.

"I don't want to lose you either. I want to be by your side...forever." I said. He smirked.

"I'm glad to hear that because..." He trailed off pulling away and going down on one knee.

I gasp in surprise as he pulled a ring out. He cleared his throat. He nervously chuckled.

"Um, Ariana. I love you. I want to spend my forever with you. Ariana Swan, will you marry me?" He asked nervously. I covered my mouth as happy tears appeared.

I didn't trust my voice so I nodded frantically. He smiled standing up and putting the ring on.

I smashed my lips onto his then hugged him.

____________________________

Yes so they are back together.

And engaged.

TEAM EMMETT WINS.

Vote/Comment