31

I hope you guys had a great Christmas.

What was one of your favorite things that you got?

Mine was getting paint and canvases.

________________________________

We didn't talk about last night after he said he loved me. I felt very happy.

But I'm not sure if I love him the way he loves me.

Emily told me how she used to hate Sam but she knew once she kissed him how she really felt about him.

With Jake I don't know how I feel.

I love Emmett, I really do. Me and him are sort of together. He wants to be with me but doesn't because of the whole Jake imprinting thing. He wants me to find out what Jake really means to me before me and him be together...again.
-
"Whose head is unclear?" Jake asked as me, him and Embry walked over to Bella and Edward. I pulled my jacket closer to me. Jake told me their is a storm coming.

"Nobody's I hope." Bella answered.

"Alice said there's a storm coming." Edward says.

"Yeah, I can feel it. We should get going." Jake tells us. I nodded.

"I'll see you in a couple of hours." Edward says kissing Bella's forehead before leaving.

Jacob scooped me up in his arms and started running with Embry and Bella behind us.

__________________________

I'm so sorry this is short but I'm sure the next chapter will be longer.

Vote/Comment