10

Emmett came by late last night and well....me and him did it. By 'it' I mean sex. And before you ask, no it wasn't my first time.

He had to leave in the morning sadly. But he needed to go hunt so I was fine by it.

Did I forget to mention it was spring break? Well it is and it's not a very long one at that. We have Saturday to Tuesday for Spring break and today is Sunday.

But this Friday is prom and I'm excited about it.

And next week is when Emmett graduates. I only had classes with him this year was because of my grades.
-
'My family and I are playing baseball tonight. You in?' - Emmett <3

I smirk slightly and quickly sent a reply saying , yes.
-
Bella and I walk up to our dad as he was cleaning out his shot gun.

"Um I have date with Edward Cullen." Bella's said.

"And I have a date with Emmett Cullen." I chimed in.

"They're a little old for you both."

"He's a junior I'm a junior." Bella's said.

"He's only a senior." I said.

"Besides I thought you liked the Cullen's." Bella says.

"Thought you didn't like any of the boys in town." Dad retorted.

"Edward doesn't live in town....technically." Bella stated. "They're right outside." Bella tells him.

"They are? Well bring them in." He says closing his gun. I walk over to the door and opened it for Edward and Emmett. Before my dad or Bella notice I give Emmett a quick peck on the cheek. I take his hand and drag him along as Bella did to Edward to meet our father.

"Dad this is Emmett."

"Hiya Emmett." Emmett smiled and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you sir." Emmett says with his goofy grin. They shook hands.

"Um, dad this is Edward." Bella said.

"Hi Edward." Dad said.

After a bit of talking we left.
-
Eventually we pulled up to this big empty fields. I assumed the others ran here because of the lack of cars. Emmett opened my door for me. I smiled and pecked him on the cheek before we walked to his family with Edward and Bella.

"Glad you're here. We need an umpire." Esme tells me.

"She thinks we cheat." Emmett commented with a smirk.

"I know you cheat." Esme said. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Call them as you see them, Ari." Esme says.

"Okay." I said nodding. I grab hold of Emmett before he runs out to the field. I pull him down to me slamming my lips onto his. He smiles into the kiss. I slightly smirk as I quickly pull his baseball cap from his head and put it on my self. He smirks. He gives me a quick peck before running out to the field. I stand slightly behind Esme so I can see. Rosalie was up to bat first.

Yay.

Notice my sarcasm.

I heard thunder and that's when Alice said it was time. Emmett was looking really pumped in the field.

Alice pitched the ball and wow it was fast. Rosalie swung at hit it all the way into the woods area.

"That's gotta be a home run." Bella commented.

"Edwards very fast." Esme says as Rosalie ran the bases she was ran to home and slid as the Esme caught the ball tagging Rosalie out.

"Your out." I said with a smirk.